SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   General Topics (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   This is the comment thread! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184195)

Gerald 07-13-11 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna (Post 1703866)
Are you referring to yourself or the car?

I referring to a car, ran into me, s!it :shifty:

Betonov 07-13-11 03:34 PM

At least you're allright. The insurance company can take care of the car.

Jimbuna 07-13-11 03:42 PM

So a car hit your car and your car sustained no damage as a result of the collision?

Betonov 07-13-11 03:44 PM

Me thinks Vendor is refering to injury, while talking about damage.

The way I see it an idiot crashed in to his car but he escaped wthout injury

Jimbuna 07-13-11 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betonov (Post 1704037)
Me thinks Vendor is refering to injury, while talking about damage.

The way I see it an idiot crashed in to his car but he escaped wthout injury

Well I'm honestly not sure but he'll clear this up soon no doubt.

Gerald 07-13-11 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betonov (Post 1704023)
At least you're allright. The insurance company can take care of the car.

Sure it was a, really drunk person behind the wheel ... and also claimed that I hit him, which meant I had to call the police which was not difficult and that there were several witnesses to the incident that took place outside a gas station ... but a little pain has been in the back anyway ... and moreover he was not number base, and began waving his hands, so I had to take him down on the ground, because he would not deviate...:shifty:

frau kaleun 07-13-11 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendor (Post 1704044)
and moreover he was not number base, and began waving his hands, so I had to take him down on the ground, because he would not deviate...:shifty:

I think the important thing here is that Vendor's okay, and not the fact that we have no idea what he's talking about. :O:

Seriously, though, I'm glad you're okay. :DL

Gerald 07-13-11 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frau kaleun (Post 1704048)
I think the important thing here is that Vendor's okay, and not the fact that we have no idea what he's talking about. :O:

Seriously, though, I'm glad you're okay. :DL

Thanks, it was kind word, but a bad sign, since I already lost one person in the earlier accident, :-?

frau kaleun 07-13-11 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendor (Post 1704052)
Thanks, it was kind word, but a bad sign, since I already lost one person in the earlier accident, :-?

I don't know that it is a bad "sign" but I'm sure it brought up a lot of unhappy memories. My apologies for not being more sensitive to that.

Betonov 07-13-11 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendor (Post 1704044)
Sure it was a, really drunk person behind the wheel ... and also claimed that I hit him, which meant I had to call the police which was not difficult and that there were several witnesses to the incident that took place outside a gas station ... but a little pain has been in the back anyway ... and moreover he was not number base, and began waving his hands, so I had to take him down on the ground, because he would not deviate...:shifty:

OK, he was drunk, hit you on a gas station. He started waving his hands in a threatening manner so you grounded him because he would not stop (were or are you a cop ??). Calling the cops was not a problem bcause there were witneses to back your claim and dispute his (that you hit him). You're allright but now your back has some pain, I believe he rear ended you ??

Gerald 07-13-11 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frau kaleun (Post 1704060)
I don't know that it is a bad "sign" but I'm sure it brought up a lot of unhappy memories. My apologies for not being more sensitive to that.

Frau, you do not need to apologize, it was my spontaneous approach that came up, and this has nothing to do with what you said, I appreciate your words, :03:

frau kaleun 07-13-11 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendor (Post 1704067)
Frau, you do not need to apologize, it was my spontaneous approach that came up, and this has nothing to do with what you said, I appreciate your words, :03:

:sunny:

Gerald 07-13-11 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betonov (Post 1704061)
OK, he was drunk, hit you on a gas station. He started waving his hands in a threatening manner so you grounded him because he would not stop (were or are you a cop ??). Calling the cops was not a problem bcause there were witneses to back your claim and dispute his (that you hit him). You're allright but now your back has some pain, I believe he rear ended you ??

L.A in a southeasterly direction,no, he fronted the front, when I was on the way out...

Betonov 07-13-11 04:52 PM

Damn, a head on

Herr-Berbunch 07-13-11 05:10 PM

Glad you're ok, but you know you don't have to create your own news just because your not at home! :03: