SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [WIP] Mega-Mod for SH5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=176123)

Michal788 01-18-11 03:52 PM

I have 2 questions more.

1. Is the chalkboard also in Magnum_Opus_0_0_1 ?
2. Are the normal gameplay setting working with this MOD?
And how effect it the TAI setting in the map?

TheDarkWraith 01-18-11 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michal788 (Post 1577218)
I have 2 questions more.

1. Is the chalkboard also in Magnum_Opus_0_0_1 ?
2. Are the normal gameplay setting working with this MOD?
And how effect it the TAI setting in the map?

1. Anything that is in my UIs mod is also in MO due to my UIs mod being the core of MO.
2. Don't understand what you're asking

I released patch 5 for my UIs mod. This can unofficially be used with MO. If you decide to use it then the patch for the UIs mod has to be enabled LAST. I won't release patch 3 for MO until patch 5 for my UIs mod is verified working correctly. You can find this patch at post #1 of my UIs mod thread.

rascal101 01-19-11 04:14 AM

Still having CTD's with Mega Mod - has any one got a sollution, TDW seems a bit sillent on this

Anyone?

Rascal

panosrxo 01-19-11 05:16 AM

In a future release, could you give more options to the user? For example I dont want the environmental part, but want all the other mods.

Akula4745 01-19-11 07:29 AM

TDW - I wanted to let you know I absolutely LOVE getting radio traffic while in the patrol zone!!! It breaks the monotony and enhances the realism... only in the transit is where it kills me by snapping me back to 1x. I do hope whatever updates or changes you implement will allow us to continue receiving those messages, and just offer an option to suppress or turn them off during long distance high TC (512 and up) travel. Other than this I have encountered no problems with MO. Fantastic work, sir.

I see so many individual complaints and ungrateful requests... I hope you know there are quite a few of us who are both excited about the future of MO and very very thankful for your hard work and the time you devote to making our game play experience more enjoyable! Thank you!

oscar19681 01-19-11 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rascal101 (Post 1577564)
Still having CTD's with Mega Mod - has any one got a sollution, TDW seems a bit sillent on this

Anyone?

Rascal

I think he,s working on it. But yes i still get lots of bugs and ctd,s

Silent Steel 01-19-11 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akula4745 (Post 1577619)
Fantastic work, sir.

I see so many individual complaints and ungrateful requests... I hope you know there are quite a few of us who are both excited about the future of MO and very very thankful for your hard work and the time you devote to making our game play experience more enjoyable! Thank you!

Well spoken!!
:salute:

oscar19681 01-19-11 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Steel (Post 1577688)
Well spoken!!
:salute:

Not entirely so. I dont complain i give feedback , sure some feedback tends to turn more toward complains but still this is a beta and without any feedback it can never be a posished mod that this will be sooner or later.
I quote from page 1.

"NOTE: this is a BETA version for testing and feedback purposes!"

TheDarkWraith 01-19-11 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oscar19681 (Post 1577724)
Not entirely so. I dont complain i give feedback , sure some feedback tends to turn more toward complains but still this is a beta and without any feedback it can never be a posished mod that this will be sooner or later.
I quote from page 1.

Any and all comments/complaints/suggestions are welcomed :yep: Keep em coming :up:

Silent Steel 01-19-11 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oscar19681 (Post 1577724)
I quote from page 1.

Hi Oscar
I didn't mean to offend anyone just (like Akula) express my support for TDW's outstanding work.
Of course there must be feedback and advice to support the ongoing work. It's an indispensable part of the support for the further development of SH5.
I wasn't at all referring to your previous feedback.
If I was clumsy - I apologize.

pascal4541 01-19-11 03:01 PM

All comments are made by passionate people and all mods are created by people passionate and fierce...So no problems...:03:

Catfish 01-19-11 03:56 PM

Hello,
i really like the mod, having so much single ones included.

BUT it crashes, constantly. It does not without Mega mod, or none, or other mods installed. It just does it with the Mega Mod -
I read i am not the only one, is there any chance to determine what causes this issue ?

I have a dual core e8400 3GHz (not overclocked), 4 Gb (2x2 dual channel) Ram, a 1 Gb Nvidia 9800 GT graphic card on an Asus P5K board. OS is Win 7 ultimate 32 bit, temperatures of processor and card are quite low, as well i have installed the latest Nvidia 2.66 drivers - the latter has had no effect at all.

I can put the sliders to max with all options checked, or without - no change. I also have online saving disabled.
So i think (?) it must be the mod, i just wonder which part of it. Any ideas, or proposals what to change. or do ?

Thanks and greetings,
Catfish

marleymen 01-19-11 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oscar19681 (Post 1577620)
I think he,s working on it. But yes i still get lots of bugs and ctd,s

All those CTD and bugs you tell you have in the other post, I donīt have. Format your PC, reinstall SH5, and then we talk.

Another :up: +1 for MO. Works flawlessly for me. Even adding new features of the UI.

longam 01-19-11 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marleymen (Post 1578018)
All those CTD and bugs you tell you have in the other post, I donīt have. Format your PC, reinstall SH5, and then we talk.

Another :up: +1 for MO. Works flawlessly for me. Even adding new features of the UI.

The world of IT support would be a disaster with these kind of rules. I'm sure we will work it out.

marleymen 01-19-11 11:06 PM

I donīt think so. Disaster is to have a corrupt install of the game and come here to say the mods are doing not too much. Itīs like to say all this year TDW and all others have been doing nothing to improve the game. For me itīs a lack of tact.

Make sure you have everything right, format and reinstall is not the end of the world.

No need to argue. Just trying to defend what deserves.

(sorry for my bad english)