SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   2011 SUBSIM Werewolf Game Thread (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184838)

Task Force 06-28-11 01:50 PM

(delayed reaction, my ISP went out.)

"gets woken up by jimbuna running and yelling"

WOAH, as jimbuna and the best run by

Lays down still... I hear if you don't move. beasties tend to ignore you.

"Vote for rear, He uses the megaphone!"

Tarrasque 06-28-11 01:56 PM

*Eyes the heavily over armed AVGWarhawk cautiously.*

"We can try. As long as you keep those guns of yours aimed in the other direction to me."

August 06-28-11 02:06 PM

I vote to lynch Rear.

Rear 06-28-11 02:09 PM

"Gott damn deserters! I will take the American into custody myself!"

Pulls out his Luger and forces Takeda into shackles within the Dungeon.

((OOC:I assume I can still do this as the British haven't overthrown the Germans?))

Takeda Shingen 06-28-11 02:10 PM

Is taken to the dungeon.

(OOC: Yes, I think you can, as it is a critical part of the game mechanics. Best to ask in the other thread to be sure)

AVGWarhawk 06-28-11 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrasque (Post 1693403)
*Eyes the heavily over armed AVGWarhawk cautiously.*

"We can try. As long as you keep those guns of yours aimed in the other direction to me."

"Excellent! Let us speak and see what we can determine here. Obviously the island is full of beasts. If one is not shredded by a werewolf they are lynched for just taking notes on a piece of paper. So who really are the beasts? That lunatic Nisgeis got his. I thought he a crack to begin with. SS men, not to be trusted I always say. Your are Brit. I have no ill will of the Brits. I was told to join and fight the good fight for the Reich. You know, propaganda. The men that are left from the submarine. What do you know about them?

Rear 06-28-11 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen (Post 1693418)
Is taken to the dungeon.

(OOC: Yes, I think you can, as it is a critical part of the game mechanics. Best to ask in the other thread to be sure)

"Prepare for a night of AVGWarhawk's potato laxatives you hairy beast!" :haha:

Tarrasque 06-28-11 02:23 PM

"Before we landed here I would have said they were all good men. Clearly that wasn't true.

Especially since Lord Justice turned out to be a monster in human form, I've been trying to work out if any one else could be another beast.

They're all acting strange, but is that due to the stress of the situation or because they've become something else?

If I had to say for sure I would guess Takeda principally. As for a British beast? Either mookiemookie or perhaps Pioneer. I have no evidence however, just gut instinct."

AVGWarhawk 06-28-11 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrasque (Post 1693435)
"Before we landed here I would have said they were all good men. Clearly that wasn't true.

Especially since Lord Justice turned out to be a monster in human form, I've been trying to work out if any one else could be another beast.

They're all acting strange, but is that due to the stress of the situation or because they've become something else?

If I had to say for sure I would guess Takeda principally. As for a British beast? Either mookiemookie or perhaps Pioneer. I have no evidence however, just gut instinct."

"Truth be told I completely befuddled as to the beast or beasts. This mookiemookie person. He is your commander at present I would think or has the Brits gone on to do their own thing like us Germans?'

Tarrasque 06-28-11 02:39 PM

"Officially yes. Unofficially he hasn't given me an order for a day or so. Discipline within our ranks, much as within yours now seems to be non-existent.

They're good men but this goes beyond their training and experience. They perhaps needed a strong leader to hold them together, but with the death of Raptor1 and mookiemookie's weakness that hope is gone.

And what of you germans? Are you sure that you've managed to purge the beast from within your ranks?"

Jimbuna 06-28-11 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna (Post 1693323)
*Puts his weight against the wooden pulpit and feel it starting to move a little*

'If I can only assert a little more weight and move it a little further' Jimbuna thinks to himself as the perspiration from his forehead starts flowing into his eyes forcing him to blink repeatedly.

Jimbuna 06-28-11 02:42 PM

Jimbuna halts his exertions and takes a little time to get his breath back and thinks 'lets have a look at that fallen madonna painting in the meantime'.

AVGWarhawk 06-28-11 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrasque (Post 1693457)
"Officially yes. Unofficially he hasn't given me an order for a day or so. Discipline within our ranks, much as within yours now seems to be non-existent.

They're good men but this goes beyond their training and experience. They perhaps needed a strong leader to hold them together, but with the death of Raptor1 and mookiemookie's weakness that hope is gone.

And what of you germans? Are you sure that you've managed to purge the beast from within your ranks?"

Nothing is ever sure for us Germans. The SS constantly watching. The entire outfit a propaganda machine. Truth be told I'm just the damn gardener. I know potatoes, peas and carrots. Not werewolf and lynching for the fun of it. I mean really, they string up anyone at a whim. As for me, if there is a lynching tonight...that Rears is the one. The hiding and using the address system. Not much in the way of leadership. Engima, you know, the schnapps lover....he is not to be trusted. Last I saw of him he was wandering off into the woods. As for your men, I have been watching. This Jimbuna fellow seems ok. He is a busy body today. I witnessed him entering the chapel as I was making my way here. He just plays to much the innocent. Got to watch those quiet ones. The American, I understand he has been unscathed and now in the dungeon. I would say by the killing witnessed, these beasts getting into the dungeon will be easy. All I know is I'm staying here and protecting myself. You seem like your head is on straight. You may join me if you wish. There is plenty of arms for the both of us to handle man or beast! Perhaps you and I can work together to root out these werewolves! Beside, currently my arse is puckered with this entire ordeal. "

"What say you?"

*smiling waiting on a reply*

August 06-28-11 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrasque (Post 1693457)

Naw, i'm pretty sure that our surviving officer is one. Every move the guy has made so far seems like it was designed to keep us isolated and vulnerable.

I warned your two officers yesterday not to leave anyone alone but they ignored me.

I make the same suggestion to you now. Stay in groups. A werewolf can only attack one person at a time so stay in groups of at least four and will be at least one survivor in the morning who can identify who changed and who didn't.

I will be manning a tower tonight. All English or Germans aside from Rear who want to fort up with me may do so.

Tarrasque 06-28-11 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk (Post 1693474)
"What say you?"

*smiling waiting on a reply*

"That sounds...sensible. Might need others as well though. We won't be able to face in all directions at all times after all."