SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 ATO Mods (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   Atlantic-Pacific Submarine Warfare Mod by w_clear (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=151592)

JT1981 06-24-09 09:02 AM

老船长,50楼的意见你要注意一下,看来他们对mod还是比较挑剔的,GWX4再制作ing,你应该考虑和 他们联系把你的水花效果加进去...

Salty1 06-25-09 03:19 PM

This mod freezes mod enabler? Won't load, the name is in Chinese letters, I changed the folder name, but still doesn't load. Any help?

W_clear 06-26-09 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JT1981 (Post 1122770)
老船长,50楼的意见你要注意一下,看来他们对mod还是比较挑剔的,GWX4再制作ing,你应该考虑和 他们联系把你的水花效果加进去...

谢谢。难得看到你来这里,幸会啊。:salute:

50楼的意见我已经没有精力去完善了,GWX4一定能解决这些问题。

我是绝对不会要求他们使用我的MOD,大不了到了那个时候我把自己的东西放进去。

JT1981 06-26-09 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W_clear (Post 1123888)
谢谢。难得看到你来这里,幸会啊。:salute:

50楼的意见我已经没有精力去完善了,GWX4一定能解决这些问题。

我是绝对不会要求他们使用我的MOD,大不了到了那个时候我把自己的东西放进去。

呵呵,其实我也经常上这个论坛的,不过去sh3的专区比较多,听说GWX4开发的消息后开始多关注sh4专 区的。看到了那个鱼雷仓和引擎室的那个mod感觉很震惊啊,希望GWX4能把这些都和进去,也希望尽早看到 你的sh4电影啊,哈哈!

Akula4745 07-04-09 09:19 AM

w_clear,
I downloaded it and installed with JGSME... and I loved it! Finally got to see what your caustic ships mod looks like - killer graphics, sir. I especially liked the German audio... gave me a sense of immersion for a U-boat captain. Sure its got a few bugs... couldn't decide whether to shoot or wave when a Clemson class DD flying the German colors went by (LOL).

I do hope you are not taking any negative comments too seriously... and still working on this super-mod for the community. I would love to see it finished.

Many thanks for your efforts, w_clear!

W_clear 07-04-09 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akula4745 (Post 1128727)
w_clear,
I downloaded it and installed with JGSME... and I loved it! Finally got to see what your caustic ships mod looks like - killer graphics, sir. I especially liked the German audio... gave me a sense of immersion for a U-boat captain. Sure its got a few bugs... couldn't decide whether to shoot or wave when a Clemson class DD flying the German colors went by (LOL).

I do hope you are not taking any negative comments too seriously... and still working on this super-mod for the community. I would love to see it finished.

Many thanks for your efforts, w_clear!

I am very glad you like it .Thanks.

rsvette12 07-19-09 10:42 PM

Wow this one amazing piece of work, just amazing if you dont have this dont wait, oh my, thank you Sir. :up: :up: :up:

Regards, Rich

karamazovnew 08-23-09 05:12 PM

FFS, 2 more hours untill download completes :damn:. TIme for another Star Trek Voyager episode....

BTW, how come I didn't know about this mod untill now?!

Highbury 08-25-09 06:47 PM

Why is there modern posters and pictures of naked girls all over the VIIB? Including on the Captain's bed?? There are some decent looking things in the mod but that is ridiculous. I will have to change out all those textures if I intend to play it further.. seems like too much trouble.

Ruslan 09-11-09 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W_clear (Post 1102043)
this Mod is uploading ,it's have two part.and other Sounds mod.

New sensor in it.

Hi everyone,sory for my poor english but i saw transparent conning towers in this mod,in all german subs at periscop depth:shifty:Where is my problem?????:damn:Im use this mod in stock version 1.5 Im saw this bug in
early version Operation Monsun:help:

tonschk 09-23-09 04:49 AM

Thank you very much :yeah: W_Clear :yeah:, Your work is Amazing , can you tell me please in which order must be added/installed the two components of this mod with JSGME and if you think are compatible with GFO ( Game Fixes Only )

tonschk 09-23-09 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karamazovnew (Post 1157360)

How come I didn't know about this mod untill now?!

Same for me, I must keep checking the Subsim forums much more often :D

Webster 09-23-09 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W_clear (Post 1098622)
But --------
There is a problem

:o
Such a big MOD, no network hard can upload:hmmm:

you could do like GWX did and split the files into 5 or 6 groups of folders that we put together ourselves into the main folder to reassemble the mod before installing into jsgme.

Onkel Neal 09-25-09 09:32 AM

placeholder

Dowly 09-25-09 09:56 AM

Neal, you're going abit offtopic. :O:

Onkel Neal 09-25-09 09:59 AM

Yeah, I know, I may have to fight spam with spam. :03:

Webster 09-25-09 11:12 AM

on tv they just send a spike to the guy and blow up his computer so why dont you get one of those "blow up the spammers computer" thingamajigs? :03:

Armistead 09-26-09 12:45 AM

If I understand correctly this is just a Atlantic mod.

Is there or any plans in the future to update real env PTO with the newer env aspects of this mod?

Captain von Keldunk 09-26-09 07:07 AM

"Fleet Boats and U-Boot"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armistead (Post 1178880)
If I understand correctly this is just a Atlantic mod.

Is there or any plans in the future to update real env PTO with the newer env aspects of this mod?

(Quote W_clear ) This "A&P SW" MOD is based on the works of "CA-24F" and "TMO", I transfered the SH3 vessels into this MOD, and modified all wakes, splashes and relection of those. But the most important thing is that I amended the problem that in stock UBM, the U-Boot has no splash. Besides that, I reworked all the splashes, whiter and longer wakes and added splash sounds for Fleet Boats and U-Boot.

Webster 09-26-09 11:32 AM

important question about the included real environments mod:

will the scene.dat or other environmental files in this mod be different then the ones in real environments?

if i made a mod to use with real environments will it work for this mod too or will i need to make a new one to use with this mod?