SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Helosim.com and Flight Sims (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   4.09 PLUS coming soon?(Released!) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=154241)

Task Force 10-03-09 06:21 PM

so... Could someone pm me a linky to this patch...??? do you have to regester?

Kptlt. Neuerburg 10-03-09 07:32 PM

Task Force there are two versions on for a clean install and one for a modded install. http://specialaircraftservice.com/sa...board,2.0.html

Task Force 10-03-09 07:38 PM

You know were not allowed to post those links. (I think, not sure about that site...)

Kptlt. Neuerburg 10-03-09 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Task Force (Post 1183303)
You know were not allowed to post those links. (I think, not sure about that site...)

Thats just for the IL-2 mods section, and its not a mod its a modactivator that makes the game compatible with the 4.09m patch, seeing as how AAA didn't make one. At least not until UI 1.2.

Task Force 10-03-09 07:52 PM

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

I just realised that I deleted both installs of il2 earlyer...:/\\!! I had over 100 downloaded skins and mods...:damn::damn::damn:

mengle 10-03-09 08:12 PM

when i use the mod switcher 4.09 with mod ON the game load but without the new patchaddons , so i put the SFS files in de map game switcher in de file 4.09 MOD ON also but the game load only 95 % :-?
and taskforce for what you want to dll you need register

Task Force 10-03-09 10:50 PM

got it to work... but now all the ais text in the top cerner of the screen is in russian...:damn:

maby theres a fix...

yes there is... its super easy to do also.

XabbaRus 10-04-09 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor1 (Post 1183156)
Rename the original folder, tell it to uninstall, rename the original back and then install somewhere else. That way it'll think it uninstalled it and allow you to install another one.

That makes no sense.

Could you do it step by step please?

Raptor1 10-04-09 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XabbaRus (Post 1183462)
That makes no sense.

Could you do it step by step please?

1. Rename your original install folder to something else (Doesn't matter what)

2. Run the installation from the disk, it will ask you to uninstall, tell it to do it. It will go ahead and uninstall the game, but since you changed the name of the folder, it won't remove it from your system (Only the registry and whatever, so it will think it's uninstalled, luckily the game doesn't need them to work).

3. Install the game again, somewhere other than the place you originally installed.

4. Rename your first installation folder back to what it used to be.

You may need to change the shortcuts, since the installation overrides the old one.

Now you have 2 installations of the game, one of them a clean install on which you can install 4.08 then 4.09 and the other your old one with the mods.

mengle 10-04-09 08:38 AM

my problem is that i diden't read the text good it says install over 4.08 , i did it over 4.09 beta :-?
so i installed the 4.09 in a new file to see whats in it besides the files that are also in the new patch there are: Felix De, Felix RU, Puhs DE, Puhs RU should i delete those :hmmm:

Task Force 10-04-09 02:32 PM

The new patch runs great with the UI 1.1. This mod those guys released for it works great.:yep:

Schroeder 10-06-09 02:32 PM

Does anyone else have the problem that the prop. pitch isn't adjustable any more?
I've set all the keys but nothing happens when I press them.:06:

Task Force 10-06-09 02:35 PM

Hey everyone I thought id tell youall that the 4.09 patch will not work if your flight leaders (im my case hunter) game isnt 4.09...

just thought id warn youall

Schroeder 10-06-09 03:53 PM

Forget my question. I didn't notice that the difficulty levels were still set on low after a fresh install.:oops: