SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] OLC 'Gold' MkIId (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=147667)

Dutchie-one 02-07-09 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SWCowboy.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchie-one
Hello Mate, you are richt I get a file named OCL.ZIP and he is 86.140 big not 180 Mb and i can not open him file is corrupt.

I still wonder why I can not dl the File from the BtS site ?

I have no problems with dl other file`s from FileFront and the BtS site
so I do not think there is something wrong with my computer.

Thanks, Dutchie-one:damn:

If anyone else has problems grabbing files from our site, I recommend you set bts-mods.com as an allowed site on your browser - someone else had this problem and when they did that it disappeared. :yeah:

Yes I will thanks Russ.

Dutchie-one:up:

tomfon 02-08-09 03:59 PM

Thank you for this release OLC. Its appreciated as much as your previous work. :rock:
I had to do some adjustments to the cameras.dat file though cause i don't like the wide angles. But that's just me. Anyway, thanks.

:up:

Ktl_KUrtz 02-09-09 11:31 AM

Thanks OLC,
Grade: Top marks+ as always!
KUrtz

Jimbuna 02-09-09 04:49 PM

Just checked the site and loved the icons for the gramaphone tracks :yeah:

cemtufekci 03-31-09 05:38 AM

How can we put the double mast valued recognition manual into olc gold and also olcgui_special?

Pisces 03-31-09 05:54 AM

I don't think you need too. As far as I understood (I haven't instaled 'Gold' yet) You need to use the GuiSpecial that is part of the mod, and it has the mast doubling allready incorporated into the scope recticles.

cemtufekci 03-31-09 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces (Post 1075231)
I don't think you need too. As far as I understood (I haven't instaled 'Gold' yet) You need to use the GuiSpecial that is part of the mod, and it has the mast doubling allready incorporated into the scope recticles.

Thank you for the answer. I understood the issue after watching the last video tutorial. We can also add new ships without affecting olc. Isn't it? Another thing is: Is LRT 2.04 compatible with enhanced damage affects of olc gold?

Pisces 03-31-09 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cemtufekci (Post 1075252)
Thank you for the answer. I understood the issue after watching the last video tutorial. We can also add new ships without affecting olc. Isn't it?

Yes, as long as the mastheight in the recognition manual matches the 3d model. But the whole page including view-drawings should match for complete play compatibility imho, not just a mastheight value.
Quote:

Another thing is: Is LRT 2.04 compatible with enhanced damage affects of olc gold?
I have no idea, someone else must answer that.

onelifecrisis 04-06-09 08:31 AM

Just a little bump...
OLC 'Gold', the father of a dozen bastard children, is now available from the SUBSIM downloads section. :yeah: This is not a new version, it's the same OLC 'Gold' as before (though it does have a readme now).

Quote:

Originally Posted by cemtufekci (Post 1075252)
Another thing is: Is LRT 2.04 compatible with enhanced damage affects of olc gold?

If JSGME complains about conflicts then no it isn't - you should keep EDE disabled in that case.

UberTorpedo 04-06-09 07:16 PM

:woot:Yeaaa!!!

Most excellent news! Thanks OLC. :salute:

cheers

onelifecrisis 04-07-09 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UberTorpedo (Post 1079157)
:woot:Yeaaa!!!

Most excellent news! Thanks OLC. :salute:

cheers

Actually its thanks to you, lol. I had another GD HDD reformat a few weeks ago and had to DL most of my stuff from your FF page. So yeah, thanks for keepin it there! :yeah:

Alex 04-08-09 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onelifecrisis (Post 1078803)
Just a little bump...
OLC 'Gold', the father of a dozen bastard children, is now available from the SUBSIM downloads section. :yeah:

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5214/54161874.jpg

:hmmm:

By the way, glad to see you popping in, OLC. ;)

onelifecrisis 04-08-09 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 1079951)
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5214/54161874.jpg

:hmmm:

By the way, glad to see you popping in, OLC. ;)

D'oh.
Fixed.
Thanks for letting me know.
And, yeah, thought I'd stop by ;) it's nice to see you mate. I must say, though, it seems fairly dead around here at the moment. :yawn:
I guess everyone has moved to SH4? :hmmm:

Alex 04-09-09 08:20 AM

There are just less mods released these days... :-?
Though most of all people certainly keep enjoying SH3, I believe :cool:.

Hehe. :yep: :up:

tomfon 04-09-09 03:25 PM

Hi there.
Just dropped by to say hello.
How are you doing guys?

OLC, glad to see you around mate. Are you still playing SH3?
There are no careers at your signature.
I'm still playing and i'm still alive. April '43. Grid EK17. Intercepting a convoy.:rock: