SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 ATO Mods (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   Atlantic-Pacific Submarine Warfare Mod by w_clear (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=151592)

W_clear 05-11-09 08:09 PM

Today, I completed the final adjustment of a u-boat of the splash.

http://i39.tinypic.com/qnjsp4.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/kcm2ar.jpg

cgjimeneza 05-11-09 09:11 PM

nice shots

nice pics... what / where they taken... the ocean is "blue" if you know what I mean...

but the spray looks just great... cant wait to scrounge money for a new motherboard for my new PC...

kiwi_2005 05-12-09 07:05 AM

^^^^ Those pictures look awesome the sea color is spot on. :up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins (Post 1099596)
As far as I'm concerned if you release it it isn't yours any more. If someone else uses it, it's a compliment. All this territorialism for no gain is disgusting. Copy my mods, PLEASE! Credit me if you feel like it.

:up: Well said. I don't really give a sht if its copyrighted if its up for download then i will download the mod. :O:

eljeffo41 05-12-09 02:57 PM

Man! it really looked like the "fun" was getting ready to start,then it got all warm and fuzzy! Guess I'll come back later.:rotfl::rotfl:

musikerz 05-14-09 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W_clear (Post 1099327)
Sorry. i don't understand ----->Have you fix the pitch and roll on the U-boats?

my english is poor.:damn:

F18, 这是问你"有没有修改潜艇在水中的仰角和摇摆?" 顺便拉个板凳坐等你的mega mod

W_clear 05-14-09 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musikerz (Post 1101469)
f18, 这是问你"有没有修改潜艇在水中的仰角和摇摆?" 顺便拉个板凳坐等你的mega mod

幸会。没想到在这里遇上同胞了。我的英语实在糟糕,亏你帮我解释。真希望你能帮帮我。这个大西洋mod包含 了一切的一切。只要安装了这个mod。其他任何mod都是狗屁。呵呵呵呵呵。

这里面包含了“环境”最新版本,各种水花,所有船只的折射,等等还有其他老外制作的mod中的精华。老外的 mod一般都有这样那样的缺点和优点,我是集中了所有他们的有点再加上自己制作的mod融为一体。所以这个 mod应该是最好的mod。

musikerz 05-15-09 03:28 AM

你太N了,好啊,我来帮你给这些老外翻译一下

W_Clear told me, that this Altantic mod is a combination of his latest environmental mod (including the splash and reflection etc.) and all the merits of previous ATO mods, so he strongly believes that this will be the best mod ever made.

martes86 05-15-09 09:15 AM

Well, he can use whatever stuff is in the CA24F mod, as long as he includes the proper credits. And since CA24F also uses stuff from other modders, he should include their credits as well.

talesofvalor 05-15-09 09:26 AM

What version of SH 4 is needed? Patch 1.4 or patch 1.5 (U-Boat missions)?

AVGWarhawk 05-15-09 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talesofvalor (Post 1101722)
What version of SH 4 is needed? Patch 1.4 or patch 1.5 (U-Boat missions)?

1.5 uboat add on is needed. This is an Atlantic mod.

Ishmael 05-15-09 01:57 PM

I'm downloading this now, but I have a question about sensor availability that was never addressed in the original CA-24F thread. Using the original, I had no hydrophone availability in the refit periods into 1940. Has this bug been addressed in this version of your mod?

Just d'loaded and attempted to extract. It prompts for Atlantic Part 2, but none is available on your filefront page. So what's the deal?

Rockin Robbins 05-15-09 05:31 PM

OK W_clear, I'm calling you out. FRONT AND CENTER! NOW!

Sir, "My Atlantic Mod" positively sucks as a name for this!:D How about going the Prince route and giving it an unpronounceable (to English and European language speaking people) name with 帮我解 characters?:rotfl: Then WE'd have the language problem? Justice, no?

Somebody translate this for him, quick!

AVGWarhawk 05-15-09 06:35 PM

Yeah W_clear. Your mod needs a better name than "My Atlantic Mod". However, the current name certainly lets everyone know what the mod is about! :hmmm:

Hmmmmm....maybe a what to call W_clear Atlantic mod contest:hmmm: Of course W_clear gets to pick the name:03:

Rockin Robbins 05-15-09 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adriatico (Post 1098394)
... on the other side I am afraid... that it means... You and GWX4 will go separate ways :down:

Sad faces are inappropriate for something healthy. The more supermods there are in a given territory the more healthy the gaming environment and the better the supermods are. You think this precludes cooperation between the two "rival" camps? NO WAY!

Just look at the cooperation between FOTRS, RSRD, TMO, RFB, Op Monsun, GFO and the Pillsbury Dough Boy. All but the Dough Boy are in "competition" but all help each other without interfering with each other's individuality. OK, he works for a pastry company and doesn't mod SH4, but that doesn't mean he's in conflict either.

Competition or coopetition as I like to say, is not the same as conflict.

W_clear 05-15-09 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk (Post 1102018)
Yeah W_clear. Your mod needs a better name than "My Atlantic Mod". However, the current name certainly lets everyone know what the mod is about! :hmmm:

Hmmmmm....maybe a what to call W_clear Atlantic mod contest:hmmm: Of course W_clear gets to pick the name:03:

yes,thanks AVGWarhawk.

I think it's name should be: Atlantic-Pacific Submarine Warfare Mod_1.0.

Please help me change the title of.Thanks.This mod is uploading.