SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   2009 Subsim Werewolf Hunt Ticker: Unhappy Hour at Mercy's Inn (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=148013)

Contact 02-11-09 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnderseaLcpl
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contact
This was a total persuasion of those who changed their minds to vote against me!

They thought they're gonna be so right, but turned out they were so wrong :haha:

If you hadn't witheld information until the last minute, you wouldn't have died. That's what happens when you don't cooperate with the investigation.

Thats a lie. I did told you what I knew and who I really was and you still voted against me, so you better think how you're going to hide your own traces now. It's just a question of time when hunters going to become hunted :shucks:

UnderseaLcpl 02-11-09 12:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This was a total persuasion of those who changed their minds to vote against me!

They thought they're gonna be so right, but turned out they were so wrong :haha:

If you hadn't witheld information until the last minute, you wouldn't have died. That's what happens when you don't cooperate with the investigation.

Thats a lie. I did told you what I knew and who I really was and you still voted against me, so you better think how you're going to hide your own traces now. It's just a question of time when hunters going to become hunted :shucks:

Actually I didn't get back to get your last PM until after the lynch vote. But I am sorry about that.

Contact 02-11-09 12:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Actually I didn't get back to get your last PM until after the lynch vote. But I am sorry about that.

Oh.. you're sorry... ain't that nice, and I'm dead in that cold dark grave!

If I could be an evil ghost there woud be a second nightmare, next to warewolves for those who are sorry now :haha:

UnderseaLcpl 02-11-09 01:35 PM

Quote:

If I could be an evil ghost there woud be a second nightmare, next to warewolves for those who are sorry now :haha:

Grave? What grave? We burned your body and put your head on a pike to serve as a warning to.....I don't know, heads I guess.:D Neal's orders:salute:

Oberon 02-11-09 01:37 PM

Day 2 - Daytime: Oberon finds Lesrae the shepherds body at the bottom of the village well with a bullet hole in his chest.

Onkel Neal 02-11-09 01:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Grave? What grave? We burned your body and put your head on a pike to serve as a warning to.....I don't know, heads I guess.:D Neal's orders:salute:

Haha, not :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oberon
Oberon finds Lesrae the shepherds body at the bottom of the village well with a bullet hole in his chest.

Yep, that is an official story plot twist.:yeah:

Contact 02-11-09 01:56 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Talking about the pikes. I will laugh the last one while watching you seated on it.. alive :D

Jimbuna 02-11-09 03:27 PM

LMAO :rotfl:

This has gotta rank amongst one of the best laughs in SS for a long time http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2772/thumbsupgv0.gif

Onkel Neal 02-11-09 07:58 PM

Quote:

Day 2 - Daytime: Oberon finds Lesrae the shepherds body at the bottom of the village well with a bullet hole in his chest.

Day 2, they lynch Gorduz the radioman from U-13, and Letum comes out of his coma. Night 3 begins...

JCWolf 02-11-09 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal Stevens
Quote:

Day 2, they lynch Gorduz the radioman from U-13, and Letum comes out of his coma. Night 3 begins...

you are not posting the Usual story over the game thread ????

or are you ????:06:

Onkel Neal 02-11-09 08:02 PM

Huh?

This is the highlights thread.

JCWolf 02-11-09 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal Stevens
Huh?

This is the highlights thread.

hehe....:D

Just adding some presure on your nice and soft day's work...hehe:D

Onkel Neal 02-11-09 08:10 PM

:dead: Haha, I don't need the extra stress here :rotfl:

A Very Super Market 02-11-09 08:53 PM

Odd how this thread sees very little, non-werewolf (hunter) traffic..:hmmm:

Also, I updated my super-post.

UnderseaLcpl 02-11-09 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Very Super Market
Odd how this thread sees very little, non-werewolf (hunter) traffic..:hmmm:

Also, I updated my super-post.

I love the super-post:up: but I examined lesrae, not Gorduz.