SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] War Elite v.2 mod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=146608)

Fubar2Niner 01-15-11 10:03 AM

Been trying to get this now for a couple of hours, but the server keeps breaking, leaving me with unfinished rars etc. Anybody else having the same trouble ?

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

fitzcarraldo 01-15-11 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fubar2Niner (Post 1574756)
Been trying to get this now for a couple of hours, but the server keeps breaking, leaving me with unfinished rars etc. Anybody else having the same trouble ?

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

Until now, I downloaded 12 parts, without problems, they seem completes. Yes, it´s sloooooow.....

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

Jankowski 01-15-11 06:53 PM

I am getting 30 kilobytes per second, but if you download all of them at once, its fine.

Jankowski 01-15-11 07:01 PM

downloading the last 15 parts now.

you know what would be horrific? having to download these of rapidshare (one file per 2 hours or something) at these speeds. the good thing is you can start downloading them instantly (well at least with the firefox download manager)

fitzcarraldo 01-15-11 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jankowski (Post 1575108)
downloading the last 15 parts now.

you know what would be horrific? having to download these of rapidshare (one file per 2 hours or something) at these speeds. the good thing is you can start downloading them instantly (well at least with the firefox download manager)

Rapidshare??? I´m downloading from the russian site...Where is the download from RS?

20 parts downloaded now...

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo

Jankowski 01-15-11 07:07 PM

Im just saying it would be worse to download it from rapidshare.

fitzcarraldo 01-15-11 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jankowski (Post 1575112)
Im just saying it would be worse to download it from rapidshare.

Ah...I´m sleeping with this low speed download...Only I watch the mod will have....some funny thing.

See you

Jankowski 01-15-11 07:38 PM

Well, the mod will most likely be in Russian, but I do believe it will contain some ships and other things we have never seen before or have been lost in time.

fitzcarraldo 01-15-11 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jankowski (Post 1575128)
Well, the mod will most likely be in Russian, but I do believe it will contain some ships and other things we have never seen before or have been lost in time.

I hope that...

Regards.

Jankowski 01-15-11 11:25 PM

Heh, its like waiting for santa claus!

you will most likely start it up first, so will you be able to describe the mod to us?

fitzcarraldo 01-16-11 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jankowski (Post 1575212)
Heh, its like waiting for santa claus!

you will most likely start it up first, so will you be able to describe the mod to us?

This is a rough traslation of part of the mod description in the russian blog:

(traslation on-line, bad...).

"In brief description War Elite v.2.0 can be given such - supermod including in a single entity all the created modss and supermods (GW, GWX, NYGM, TW, AOTD and others), as well as with integrated portionwise from 4 сайлента."

Regards.

Jankowski 01-16-11 07:41 AM

Good, more ships to sink!

Fubar2Niner 01-17-11 10:26 AM

Finally got it..........

Bad news I'm afraid, at least for us english speaking types. It's all in russian. I tried changing languages but it's still gobble de gook to me. What also makes this such a huge d/l is the fact that it's duped ! The 34 .rar files once unrar'd contain a further 6 .rars of approx 500Mb. Once unrar'd they appear on inspection to be the same files. I haven't managed to get it running yet as I suspect it needs the 4GB patch. The game actual appears to be the 1.4b version using the reloaded hack.

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

Jankowski 01-17-11 10:55 AM

hopefully th new ships will be good.

Jankowski 01-18-11 02:29 AM

its an interesting mod.

you dont have to install it, it works on its own!