SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   General Topics (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   US Politics Thread 2021-24 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=248184)

bstanko6 02-02-21 01:16 PM

To those of you responding to my land owning only voters. That’s exactly what the forefathers intended!

They wanted vested people in the country, not voting for their personal views, but for the longevity of the United States.

So those of you who laughed at this, you’re exactly the person I don’t want voting.

And it’s not anti-democratic, it was absolutely democratic. The forefathers wanted to ensure that only US citizens could vote, and anyone else can go pound sand.

Think about it… If you own property, you work for a living. You’re not a scumbag, you’re not living off the government, you’re not voting for Democrats who want to legalize weed, you’re voting for the longevity of the country, for taxation that will go to bettering everything around you, and not just because you don’t like the orange man.

It’s perfect!

And it would literally eliminate all of these problems. There would be no mail in voting, it’s impossible, you’d have to show a deed.

Sonicfire1981 02-02-21 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bstanko6 (Post 2726682)
To those of you responding to my land owning only voters. That’s exactly what the forefathers intended!

They wanted vested people in the country, not voting for their personal views, but for the longevity of the United States.

So those of you who laughed at this, you’re exactly the person I don’t want voting.

And it’s not anti-democratic, it was absolutely democratic. The forefathers wanted to ensure that only US citizens could vote, and anyone else can go pound sand.

Think about it… If you own property, you work for a living. You’re not a scumbag, you’re not living off the government, you’re not voting for Democrats who want to legalize weed, you’re voting for the longevity of the country, for taxation that will go to bettering everything around you, and not just because you don’t like the orange man.

It’s perfect!

And it would literally eliminate all of these problems. There would be no mail in voting, it’s impossible, you’d have to show a deed.

This is even dumber than everything your ex-presidents said or did, and he looked into a solar eclipse.
You want the slave part back, too? In case of a family home, the father votes on behalf of his wive, too, right?

bstanko6 02-02-21 01:27 PM

Yes sonic you’re exactly who I don’t want voting.

Sonicfire1981 02-02-21 01:30 PM

Quote:

Think about it… If you own property, you work for a living.

like the orange man.
Quote:

You’re not a scumbag,
like the orange man
Quote:

you’re not living off the government,
like the orange man
Quote:

you’re not voting for Democrats who want to legalize weed, [...]
when there's only 2 parties, that kinda makes voting unneccessary, right? => anti democrat.
Quote:

you’re voting for the longevity of the country, for taxation that will go to bettering everything around you, and not just because you don’t like the orange man.
...like the orange man. he was all for bettering everything. for example healthcare for the poor. but right - they don't count in your world, anyways.
Quote:

It’s perfect!
Yes. yes. now go back to 1770 and hope to be one of the top 1%. Otherwise you'll be surely hanged for your ideas. which is fine because your life does not matter anyways.

Sonicfire1981 02-02-21 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bstanko6 (Post 2726685)
Yes sonic you’re exactly who I don’t want voting.

I voted for a girl^^

u crank 02-02-21 01:58 PM

Quote:

Think about it… If you own property, you work for a living.

Not everybody who owns property works for a living. Lot's of people who don't own property do work for a living. Where are you coming up with this stuff?

When the Constitution was written women and Black people couldn't vote. Would you go back to that?

Von Due 02-02-21 02:04 PM

Quote:

It’s perfect!

There is so much wrong with what you're saying here. Just plain wrong and nonsensical.

Are you in the habit of telling the waitress at the waffle house, the waitress who rents a place, the waitress who just served you coffee and waffles who gets paid in peanuts and promises "you don't work, you're a scumbag"? Really? Do you in all seriousness propose that owning property is what sets a working person apart from lazybones? Tell that to the Americans who each work 2 full time jobs to make ends meet, who rent their place because buying is not within financial reach.

Living off the Govt? Like the big banks that get billions in first aid to cover what they squandered? You know, the suits who own more property than most of your fellow, born and bred, Americans do? You seriously think they are into business for philanthropic reasons? You really think for a moment they have the Country in mind?

All landowners vote republican? Are in favour of taxation for the good of all? In what parallell Universe is that happening?

August 02-02-21 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonicfire1981 (Post 2726683)
This is even dumber than everything your ex-presidents said or did, and he looked into a solar eclipse.
You want the slave part back, too? In case of a family home, the father votes on behalf of his wive, too, right?

The concept of land owner voting has really nothing to with all that other crap.

The idea is that land owners are stake holders, ie they have a vested interest in making their society succeed. It's an ancient system and while I would oppose our country returning to the practice it is hardly "dumb".

bstanko6 02-02-21 02:24 PM

You guys are interpreting it your own way. I’m not saying that the waitress is a scumbag. I’m not saying to bring back slavery or non-women voting.

You are the ones making all of that stuff up. I’m saying I want voting to go back to the way our forefathers intended it.

I’m not speaking in absolutes, there are good people who do work for a living who rent. That’s fine. They shouldn’t vote. But there are lots of people who are on welfare, choose to be on welfare, and have nothing in there name, They shouldn’t vote.

There are people who choose to live off of others, and not be allowed to vote. What’s wrong with that?

Voting is one of the most powerful things we have in a democracy, which doesn’t matter because the election was rigged. But the fact that you can vote, should be held in the highest regard.

It shouldn’t be given to just anyone. And that’s exactly what our founding fathers told us.

bstanko6 02-02-21 02:27 PM

Let’s not look at land owning for voting, in the bad sense that no one would be able to vote if they don’t own property.

What I’m saying is we need a system that will ensure the right people are voting and the wrong people do not. That would be one way of doing it. And our forefathers put an emphasis on owning property in the constitution. It’s so important that it is the most protected article in the constitution that you have to get a warrant to search

mapuc 02-02-21 02:28 PM

I understand one thing and that is

My knowledge about American politics is low, and when it comes to the mind of an American voters my knowledge is zero to none.

Markus

bstanko6 02-02-21 02:35 PM

Mapuc...

You are not alone.

The idea that this country would rig and election to place the biggest racist idiot into office is mind boggling! Harris even accused Biden of being one, and now she smiles next to him as VP?

Hypocrisy all day!

AVGWarhawk 02-02-21 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bstanko6 (Post 2726714)
Mapuc...

You are not alone.

The idea that this country would rig and election to place the biggest racist idiot into office is mind boggling! Harris even accused Biden of being one, and now she smiles next to him as VP?

Hypocrisy all day!

Self serving all day long. They care only for themselves.

u crank 02-02-21 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bstanko6 (Post 2726711)
What I’m saying is we need a system that will ensure the right people are voting and the wrong people do not.

Do you have any idea what that sounds like.

And let's ask a simple but important question. Who gets to decide this?

Buddahaid 02-02-21 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by u crank (Post 2726731)
Do you have any idea what that sounds like.

And let's ask a simple but important question. Who gets to decide this?

Sounds like China.