SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Best of Subsim (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=267)
-   -   Here are your Best of SUBSIM 2020 winners (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=248054)

Aktungbby 01-12-21 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddahaid (Post 2720780)
Congratulations to all winners and Subsim. I think I just saw Aktung's head floating over the horizon....

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/6A...70-80.jpg.webp You weren't the only one BBY....on the other hand:hmmm: it could be Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds :O:Congrats to all the winners! :Kaleun_Cheers: https://www.space.com/15092-nebula-p...uman-head.html

Skybird 01-12-21 06:54 PM

Chapeau! Salut! Clicking Heels!

Finally I know how to pronounce Aktungbby. :D

John Pancoast 01-12-21 11:53 PM

As a retired mailman, I see my threat of "Vote for me or else. I know where you live" paid off.:)
Thanks to all involved, I really appreciate it !

VonDos 01-13-21 03:46 AM

Congrats everyone!! Stay aggressive! :up:

Best regards,
Vd

vienna 01-13-21 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platapus (Post 2720862)
Platapus nominated for member of the year? That loser!

Have you tried getting your crew to storm the conning tower...?... :D :03:

I am for once, and to the probable relief of some, a bit at a loss for words; my post was really aimed more at trying to be supportive of Sailor Steve than for any personal recognition; he is one of the foundations of Subsim and I have a great deal of respect for him and his works here on the forums and in the community in general; I am humbled and appreciative; thanks to you all... :salute:

<O>

Jimbuna 01-13-21 05:53 AM

Congratulations to each and every one who were nominated :Kaleun_Applaud:

Thoroughly deserved and best wishes for a safe 2021 :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

u crank 01-13-21 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vienna (Post 2720923)
I am for once, and to the probable relief of some, a bit at a loss for words; my post was really aimed more at trying to be supportive of Sailor Steve than for any personal recognition; he is one of the foundations of Subsim and I have a great deal of respect for him and his works here on the forums and in the community in general; I am humbled and appreciative; thanks to you all... :salute:

It was well said and very much appreciated I'm sure. Congratulations and the recognition is well deserved. :salute:

Jimbuna 01-13-21 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vienna (Post 2720923)
Have you tried getting your crew to storm the conning tower...?... :D :03:

<O>

Forget about sending that bribe payment to me for for nominating you :O: and I can assure you and everyone else I have zero say on whoever is chosen in any of the categories.

gap 01-13-21 09:34 AM

I have to denounce a major Best of Subsim fraud. Vecko and vdr1981 are the same person; his ballots have been counted twice :D

P.S: in fear of unfair retaliation by BdU & Deep Neal, my legal team just advised me to congratulate all the Subsim mates, all the fellow BoS contenders, and especially all the winners of this year's edition.

Hats off guys, you are the Best of the Best!
Stay more aggressive

:Kaleun_Applaud:

Mr Quatro 01-13-21 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbuna (Post 2720974)
Forget about sending that bribe payment to me for for nominating you :O: and I can assure you and everyone else I have zero say on whoever is chosen in any of the categories.

Well said Jim by the way I want my $50 back now :D

Aktungbby 01-13-21 01:42 PM

Passing the bucks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbuna (Post 2720974)

Never U mind Vienna's bribe to U BBY; just incl. it in your bribe 2 me!:arrgh!: Seriously though, when it comes to rangling 175,000 odd neurotic, misanthropic Kaloons, some coming outta the woodwork after decades in pandemic lockdown frenzy; U R the epitomy of moderative cool, tact, humor and diplomacy.:Kaleun_Salute:

Jimbuna 01-13-21 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Quatro (Post 2720992)
Well said Jim by the way I want my $50 back now :D

Just as soon as this months moderator pay cheque clears at the bank :up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aktungbby (Post 2721037)
Never U mind Vienna's bribe to U BBY; just incl. it in your bribe 2 me!:arrgh!: Seriously though, when it comes to rangling 175,000 odd neurotic, misanthropic Kaloons, some coming outta the woodwork after decades in pandemic lockdown frenzy U are the epitomy of moderative cool, tact, humor and diplomacy.:Kaleun_Salute:

Why you silver-tongued cavalier you :)

Texas Red 01-13-21 06:50 PM

Congratulations to all!!

What an epic selection of the very best! :Kaleun_Salute: :woot:

shadow_wxh 01-13-21 07:43 PM

Congratulations and Salute to you all:Kaleun_Salute:

Kapitan 01-13-21 07:54 PM

Well done all :Kaleun_Salute: