SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] Aces' Super, Dupah, Woopah Turms (inc. Super Turms v6) for GWX (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184132)

Fubar2Niner 06-01-11 11:59 AM

Outstanding..... Truly Outstanding

@Aces

Oh my lord mate !!!!

Now you've gone and done it, you've actually managed to outshine yourself :sunny: Awesome work mate, and I mean in the British way ( no offence to my US friends ) Your dedication is to put it mildly... BLOODY OUTSTANDING :rock::rock::rock:

Now go have that rest, grab a beer or three on me and give that modding widow of yours a hug and kiss from me :()1:

All the best mate and many, many thanks :arrgh!:

Fubar2Niner

Hitman 06-02-11 10:54 AM

Stickied. :shucks:

Calle me regularly when you need me to update thread title Aces ...

Good job :up:

Fish In The Water 06-02-11 11:24 AM

Nice to see this stickied, thanks Hitman! :yep:

Magic1111 06-02-11 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitman (Post 1675935)
Stickied. :shucks:

Thanks Hitman ! :yeah:

Aces 06-02-11 01:54 PM

Thanks Hitman,

Blimey!, m first ever "sticky" :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the mods.

If you use the MaGUI v3.4 or MaGUI v3.4 add-on fixes thejn please de-activate, delete the Torpedo.sim file from the "Library" folder and then re-activate the mod.

I will produce a new version/s ASAP. Thanks to Manos for the info.

Thanks, I will pass on your good wishes to my OH :), she's getting plenty of hugs lately :D.

Edit:

Oh and I fancied a few new pennants:

http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/6...wpennants2.jpg

Kind regards

Aces

Anvart 06-02-11 04:00 PM

Your "kids games" have no borders.
... and I didn't give you permission to spoil my mod.:down:
First you must do something your one's own... and then you can experiment, how you want.
I've already warned you, but probably you're a little obtuse and therefore you do not understand from once.
Complete absence of elemental ethics...

Aces 06-03-11 01:21 AM

Hello Anvart,

I'm sorry that you feel agrieved again. Wait one minute here before criticising, I wasn't aware that I couldn't change things for my own use!!. It's like Privateer releasing his turm emblems your way mod and then saying "you can use it but I must approve every picture first", that's rediculous!.

As for "warning me", I don't take kindly to threats, my multimod and super turms are compatible with your pennants mod and won't work as intended without it being installed, it's heavily metioned in all my documetation and crediited as your work. All the other modders have freely given their permission and help, some have approached me and asked if I was interested in working with them or including one of their mods or spects of their work, what makes your attitude so different!.

Aces

Fish In The Water 06-03-11 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aces (Post 1676073)
Thanks, I will pass on your good wishes to my OH :), she's getting plenty of hugs lately :D

A very patient and understanding gal. Big HUGS, she's a keeper! :up:

Volk2 06-03-11 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anvart (Post 1676142)
Your "kids games" have no borders.
... and I didn't give you permission to spoil my mod.:down:
First you must do something your one's own... and then you can experiment, how you want.
I've already warned you, but probably you're a little obtuse and therefore you do not understand from once.
Complete absence of elemental ethics... http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8...niccasesg6.gif

:timeout: :lol: Anvart, write a Silent Hunter game - "First you must do something your one's own" - and don't spoil Silent Hunter makers work :lol:

I only regret that we lost Flakmonkey from this forum because of a weirdo like you.

Aces - don't be another one to be annoyed by someone rude, sick ego, there are many healthy persons on the modding scene (and you are a nice example :up:) Make a big poop on Anvart's mods and keep up the good work!

Bakkels 06-03-11 03:04 PM

This is about modding a game. I see it as SH3 basically having become an open-source program. Everyone here only tries to make the game a more enjoyable experience for others, no one is making any money with it.
Aces is very meticulous in giving everybody the credit they deserve. And I see absolutely no reason to give him a hard time about anything. :nope:

Volk2 06-04-11 03:40 AM

Aces, your repositioned gun for type 9 would be great if not for this:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2el48z6.jpg

It is even more visible in other skins than default, and somewhat breaks the immersion.

Aces 06-04-11 12:31 PM

Hi chaps,

May I please requuest that everyone treats Anvart with the customary respect and courtesy, I believe that it was a simple missunderstanding as can and does happen on forums.

Now, back to the thread. I know about the hatch, it is unfortunate or rather it WAS unfortunate. I edited the 3d model to get rid of if and did a very quick edit of one of Bakkels' most excellent skins just to prove the concept. Of course the skin editing thing would have to be done on a skin-by-skin basis but it does look better IMO.

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3...gunanddeck.jpg

Kind regards

Aces

Volk2 06-05-11 02:04 AM

Great! (Would it be possible to move this circle of metal rays that is first on the previous screenshot to new place?)

Fubar2Niner 06-05-11 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aces (Post 1677250)
Hi chaps,

May I please requuest that everyone treats Anvart with the customary respect and courtesy, I believe that it was a simple missunderstanding as can and does happen on forums.

Kind regards

Aces

@Aces

Eloquently put old bean, handled in the best typically English manner :yep: Anvart's work is greatly admired by myself and much of the community. Great work on the fix btw :salute:

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

Anvart 06-05-11 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aces (Post 1676340)
Hello Anvart,

...for my own use!!. ...

you can... in this case. :haha:
but don't show incorrect examples... as Privateer's emblem stuff :03:
... remember, in any mod is a certain idea (conseption).
Quote:

Aces
Quote:

Originally Posted by ---1074;---1086;---1083;---1082; (Post 1676784)
Anvart, write a Silent Hunter game - "First you must do something your one's own" - and don't spoil Silent Hunter makers work

Don't engage in demagoguery, dude... motives of your reply are absolutely transparent... wounded self-esteem, as usual. :03:
Quote:

I only regret that we lost Flakmonkey from this forum because of a weirdo like you.
... more correct like you, revisionist khrenov. :03:
... and don't tell me anything about this anonymous slanderer.