SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] Das Boot - Crew - SH5 Edition (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=167571)

Ablemaster 04-12-10 07:27 AM

Not bad, better than stock, thanks :up:

BigBANGtheory 04-12-10 07:28 AM

What happens to the 3D character models are the textures and skins updated too?

Yoram777 04-12-10 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBANGtheory (Post 1356774)
What happens to the 3D character models are the textures and skins updated too?

No :) that's why there is the alternative version where the pictures are a bit more like the 3d characters. (but not the same of course)

And for everyone thats says they are not on the correct possitions (as in the movie), I'm aware of that..
The problem is the crew on the bottom of the screen which is still the same as how it was in the original SH3 version of the mod.
(It also shows the radio guy and the sonar guy as the same person while in the game it's two people)
Maybe when I have some spare time again I'll try to make a version that places all the pics on the possition as in the movie..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falke_4 (Post 1356676)

the smutje has not an actor. Take another picture,.maybe this from Herbert Grönemeyer, that would be okay for me. :D

can u change that?

thanx

If you want to change the cook picture just rename the cook.dds in \data\Menu\Skins\German\Gui\Crew
And name another .dds the cook.. It's that easy :up:

I made him the cook because It was the one picture I had left that looked the most like the 3d cook in game..

Falke_4 04-12-10 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoram777 (Post 1356824)

If you wan't to change the cook picture just rename the cook.dds in \data\Menu\Skins\German\Gui\Crew
And name another .dds the cook.. It's that easy :up:

I made him the cook because It was the one picture I had left that looked the most like the 3d cook in game..

Okay i will do this. Thank you for the Info :)

BigBANGtheory 04-12-10 10:23 AM

Is it possible to change the faces on the 3D models they may just be a uvw wrapped texture for the face and body somewhere?

I guess if you can get the model or skeletal mesh into 3DSmax or Blender you can make the changes and unwrap the new texture...

McHibbins 04-12-10 11:42 AM

A really nice mod. Got an old one like that for SH3 years before which I loved !:up:

EAF274 Johan 04-13-10 07:25 AM

Off topic They really use the terms "radio guy" and "sound guy" in the English version? :har:

Yoram777 04-21-10 06:32 AM

Released a little update:

V1.2 new officerA.dds, officers now display properly in newer versions of TheDarkWraith's Multiple UIs.

There was a problem where only half the officers face would be visible when selected, 1.2 fixes this problem.

(with thanks to TheDarkWraith for his tip)

Frantic8882 10-18-10 07:25 AM

Will it work without any UI Mods?

kptn_kaiserhof 10-26-10 05:54 AM

is the mod applied to the actual interactive characters or just the damage and character upgrade screens