SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Helosim.com and Flight Sims (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   Il2 patch 4.09 (beta) is out (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=127736)

XabbaRus 12-28-07 02:13 PM

but no additional planes to fly. I know we have tons but there are a few in there that are good candidates to make playable. I'd easily lose the Lerche for a different flyable.

Dowly 12-28-07 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XabbaRus
but no additional planes to fly. I know we have tons but there are a few in there that are good candidates to make playable. I'd easily lose the Lerche for a different flyable.

I HATE THE LERCHE!!! :damn:

But my install got loads of flyables. :p

XabbaRus 12-28-07 02:20 PM

Yea and your install craps out when MP in some areas. Seriously is it easy to do a dual install of IL-2?

Dowly 12-28-07 02:23 PM

Quote:

Yea and your install craps out when MP in some areas. Seriously is it easy to do a dual install of IL-2?

No need for dual install, just back up the files the 4.09 update/mods install and it's all copy&paste. :up:

Hunter, not sure hoe far this go against the rules but delete if you see fit (I just kill you later on in online for it!):

***I dont mind to be shot down mate, but I do mind the instructions for the Sound mod***
-removed instructions

HunterICX

danlisa 12-28-07 03:19 PM

Balls to that, just use JSGME.:yep:

Stealth Hunter 12-29-07 01:41 AM

Need major help. Can't even download the thing.

Clicked the English link, and a page came up white. No download browser appeared or anything (the window that shows progress, do you want to open it or save it, download rate, etc.). All I get is an icon in the far left hand corner of my Internet window (above the toolbar) of what appears to be a disk drive with a blue arrow above it and the word "Done" next to it.

Help... please...

Dowly 12-29-07 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dowly
Quote:

No need for dual install, just back up the files the 4.09 update/mods install and it's all copy&paste. :up:

Hunter, not sure hoe far this go against the rules but delete if you see fit (I just kill you later on in online for it!):

***I dont mind to be shot down mate, but I do mind the instructions for the Sound mod***
-removed instructions

HunterICX

Oi! The other list was for what the 4.09beta patch changes from the stock 4.08m. :p

joea 12-29-07 09:22 AM

Quote:

Quote:

For heaven's sake....you don't have to touch the Lerche. Tell me what other sim has the maps we got? All the screenies fo the new maps are just astounding, and the new default skins look really cool too. We have way too many planes as it is.

Dowly 12-29-07 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joea
Quote:

Quote:

For heaven's sake....you don't have to touch the Lerche. Tell me what other sim has the maps we got? All the screenies fo the new maps are just astounding, and the new default skins look really cool too. We have way too many planes as it is.

Well I hardly touch it, but nothing stops one from taking it in a dogfight. :nope:

HunterICX 12-29-07 09:36 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by joea
Quote:

Quote:

Well I hardly touch it, but nothing stops one from taking it in a dogfight. :nope:

Now it does,

your beloved IL2 Server Admin HunterICX:lol:

if someone ruins the game by taking that Lerche

<kick ''nickname''

but kicking is hard towards the player who is not aware of it, so I just Edit the map and remove the Lerche frome all the airbases

HunterICX

Kptlt. Neuerburg 12-29-07 12:34 PM

MTO, MTO!! What they finally added the Med to the game now?

NiclDoe 12-29-07 05:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggles
Wow....Actually adding Slovakia in the game....gotta be the first time that you can fly in that area in a WWII simulator, right?

Pretty much yes. The only thing that interests me (atleast) on the beta, is the new 72km visibility! :o

O crap! thats means im going to have a harder time living online:o

Kratos 12-29-07 05:48 PM

Oh yea Nicl..Dowly even have his binoculars out for that occasion http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/images/...1ed97b4244.gif

NiclDoe 12-30-07 06:41 PM

@ Kratos he sure does cuase he could see me today and it was not even funny

Kratos 12-30-07 07:29 PM

So Dowly and Hunter give you a lesson in flying then my little padywan ? ;)