SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] Fall of the rising Sun for SH4 V1.5 Version 1.2 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=147988)

peabody 08-24-09 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AOTD_MadMax (Post 1148797)
Hi Keltos,

yes i can implement the Rockets to your Mod, no Problem mate.

I have worked out the Yokosuka MXY-7 and she fly with same physics like the rockets but the range is to short. :hmmm:

This took a while until i can finish it.

Greets

Maddy

Don't listen to him MadMax!! He fell and bumped his head. He keeps trying to figure out ways to sink our own subs. He's crazy I tell ya, crazy!! :har::har:

Peabody

cheese123 08-24-09 04:05 PM

Is the carrier upgrade still alive?

Celloplayer5 08-27-09 10:00 PM

hey Max
i got the mod to work and i love it thx. Can u by chance make a Campain playable Bismarck Class BB for the US cause we kicked around the idea shortly after she sank of biulding 1 of our own. But the IOWA came out instead. So if u can make that it would be awsome.
thx
cello

Scharnhorst1943 08-29-09 01:52 AM

Random CTD

So I got this issue ...

Whenever I go into the Museum, if I zoom in at all I get a CTD.

While on patrol ... I get random CTD.

I installed this mod over a clean copy of 1.5. does anyone have a clue? Has anyone else had this issue?

Rockin Robbins 08-29-09 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peabody (Post 1158004)
Don't listen to him MadMax!! He fell and bumped his head. He keeps trying to figure out ways to sink our own subs. He's crazy I tell ya, crazy!! :har::har:

Peabody

Both of you guys, Keltos and you are about two quarts low! Have mercy on us, oh subkillers!!!!!:rotfl:

Scharnhorst1943 08-29-09 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scharnhorst1943 (Post 1161184)
So I got this issue ...

Whenever I go into the Museum, if I zoom in at all I get a CTD.

While on patrol ... I get random CTD.

I installed this mod over a clean copy of 1.5. does anyone have a clue? Has anyone else had this issue?

I also have another question ... the keys have been changed. How do I get to external view? I can use the free cam, but the external view of my sub, and the ability to switch between units is no longer there? What key is it or does it even have one?

Armistead 08-29-09 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scharnhorst1943 (Post 1161359)
I also have another question ... the keys have been changed. How do I get to external view? I can use the free cam, but the external view of my sub, and the ability to switch between units is no longer there? What key is it or does it even have one?

Never played FORS, but I think it's based on TMO. Not sure about the external cam, but TMO is clicking the misc tab twice. Here is how to cut the next and previous cams back on...

11.) How do i get the next/ previous camera back?
The easiest way is to open the /data/cfg/commands.cfg in TMO. Search for " [Cmd50] " Your looking for these two blocks:

[Cmd50]
Name=Camera_on_next_unit
Ctxt=1
;Key0=0xBE,,">"
Page=0x34000000,3714
[Cmd51]
Name=Camera_on_prev_unit
Ctxt=1
;Key0=0xBC,,"<"
Page=0x34000000,3714
Simply remove the semicolon placed in front of the key assignment, and you have the next/previous cameras back. Note: this will restore hotkeys. It will not restore the buttons on the ordersbar.

Again, just assuming this will work, so back up any files you change if needed. Also check and see if there is a support folder with a readme. That usually explains things.

Scharnhorst1943 08-29-09 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armistead (Post 1161398)
Never played FORS, but I think it's based on TMO. Not sure about the external cam, but TMO is clicking the misc tab twice. Here is how to cut the next and previous cams back on...

11.) How do i get the next/ previous camera back?
The easiest way is to open the /data/cfg/commands.cfg in TMO. Search for " [Cmd50] " Your looking for these two blocks:

[Cmd50]
Name=Camera_on_next_unit
Ctxt=1
;Key0=0xBE,,">"
Page=0x34000000,3714
[Cmd51]
Name=Camera_on_prev_unit
Ctxt=1
;Key0=0xBC,,"<"
Page=0x34000000,3714
Simply remove the semicolon placed in front of the key assignment, and you have the next/previous cameras back. Note: this will restore hotkeys. It will not restore the buttons on the ordersbar.

Again, just assuming this will work, so back up any files you change if needed. Also check and see if there is a support folder with a readme. That usually explains things.

Thank you for your advice. I will go and try this.

I have figured out when the CTD occurs. When I am in the museum and I zoom in, and durring a patrol, if I hit esc to save game, it crashes. Has anyone else had this happen????

What is the syntax if I want to do a combination keyset? Example, I want F12 to be free camera and Shift+F12 to be external view?

platounet 09-15-09 01:10 PM

Funny Faces

Why home fleet sailors on UScarriers do they have Japanese faces ? Are they spies ?:hmmm:

AOTD_MadMax 09-15-09 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platounet (Post 1172579)
Why home fleet sailors on UScarriers do they have Japanese faces ? Are they spies ?:hmmm:

Nope, they are slaves ........:har:

Greets

Maddy

Rockin Robbins 09-15-09 05:00 PM

How else are they supposed to serve great suchi in 1944?

ivank 09-15-09 07:33 PM

:har:

cdrsubron7 09-18-09 11:45 AM

Any word on when the Akagi will be ready for your mod, AOTD?

keltos01 09-18-09 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AOTD_MadMax (Post 1172612)
Nope, they are slaves ........:har:

Greets

Maddy

also I said awhile back to look at the DC crew on DDs etc.. they are all japanese !

makes me laugh everytime !

keltos

Truckerich 09-19-09 08:53 AM

FOTRS

[quote=keltos01;1174707]also I said awhile back to look at the DC crew on DDs etc.. they are all japanese !

makes me laugh everytime !

keltos[/quote
Hi,
I'm looking for a download for the English Version FOTRS. Any suggestion would be appreaicated. Thanks, Rich