SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=215433)

fitzcarraldo 10-26-15 01:40 PM

Welcome aboard Philip!

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

kranklys74 12-18-15 09:15 AM

My opinion. I only use OLC instruments for manual torpedo attack. Looks good this mod with M.E.P 5 and FM_NewInterior v2.1D mods. Big minus the Kiel Canal routes, fonts (does not support German), and manual data torpedo attack.

Grifo 01-02-16 11:54 AM

Hi, guys! :salute:

Ahnenerbe, with your mod I noticed that my deck gun is not centered while Im using zoom in manual firing mode. It fires approximately at first horizontal mark to the right, instead of firing directly at crosshair location. It works without issues in stock GWX.

Приветствую, с новым годом! У меня прицел в палубном орудии сбит и оно бьёт чуть вправо от перекрестия, примерно по первому делению, убираю твой мод и в чистом "сером волке" такого нет, бьёт чётко в перекрестие. Только собрался в поход и на тебе! :arrgh!:

UPDATE

Im not sure whats going on, but now it works as intended. So in some games it works and in some not, maybe its a heavy wind or im going crazy. Ill try to investigate more.

Теперь бьёт в центр.. В общем пару раз точно работало криво, один раз до нового года и сегодня, но вот сейчас всё чётко. Мистика!

Nicator 01-04-16 09:58 AM

Hello all skippers!

This mod is so good it's almost like an entirely new game. I have one question however. Is there a way to make it compatible with flakmonkey's New Interiors 2.1d?

This GUI looks fantastic with the New Interiors, but only the old 1.0 version is compatible while 2.1 is much more advanced in terms of atmosphere and accuracy and that's why I prefer it over 1.0.

With both the GUI and Interiors 2.1 active at the same time I couldn't start a new career or load any save games. I also tried editing the commands_en.cfg, but to no effect since I'm a total laic on modding SH3 - the game always CTDs. I'd be very grateful for any help.

Regards,

Nicator

Aktungbby 01-04-16 10:47 AM

Welcome aboard!

Nicator!:Kaleun_Salute:

Jimbuna 01-04-16 11:34 AM

Welcome to SubSim Nicator :sunny:

GT182 01-04-16 09:30 PM

Welcome to SubSim Nicator. :salute:

ericlea 01-12-16 05:14 AM

We touch the perfection with this mod !
Thanks ! :up:

ericlea 01-12-16 09:30 AM

by using the ruler or the protractor on the map F5: when i draw a line, the circle of direction indicates the opposed direction.
For example if I draw a long line towards 90°, the circle indicates 270° where passes the line and not 90°. like that it is useless because it is inverted :-)

Opitz 01-12-16 11:27 AM

Can anyone explain how Range and AOB finder disk is used on periscope in this GUI? I do not see there any horizontal and vertical marks on cross, so how I can use it?

ericlea 01-14-16 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericlea (Post 2372676)
by using the ruler or the protractor on the map F5: when i draw a line, the circle of direction indicates the opposed direction.
For example if I draw a long line towards 90°, the circle indicates 270° where passes the line and not 90°. like that it is useless because it is inverted :-)

With an image it is more clear :)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/...6233241666.jpg

Leitender 01-15-16 02:53 AM

Hi,

you are right, this is the original SH3 design of the ruler compass. You may add Jiim´s Navi map mod from April 2005, where the ruler compass is inverted.

Afaik, the most big mods already use the inverted compass. Obviously, you have already known this. You may look into ...Ahnenerbe.../data/menu/mousecurs/ and search for "line.tga" resp. "lineExt.tga". Disable Ahnenerbe´s mod, delete the files (backup before), enable the mod again and test.

Good luck.

ericlea 01-15-16 05:16 AM

Thank You Leitender !

It works ! I deleted "LineExt.tga" and "ProtractorExt.tga" from ...Ahnenerbe.../data/menu/mousecurs/

:sunny:

What an excellent mod !

siege00 02-01-16 06:57 PM

I lose access to the whiz wheels while testing (the angriffscheibe). Anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong? By lose, I mean that they are working, and then they stop working (dropping down from the top). They just disappear and never come back.

Any advice on the question would be greatly appreciated.

Beautiful UI BTW and so far, outside of those issues, it runs perfectly over LSH15 (though I wish the RAOBF had OLC's markings on it.)

Vielen Dank!
Siege

siege00 02-02-16 12:34 AM

Realized after messing around with it some more that the Angriffscheibe is dependent upon the weapons officer being selected. That problem is solved. Was just going to edit the post and remove the section, but maybe it'll help someone else out.

I did notice however, as someone else pointed out, that the marks on the RAOBF, if I'm understanding the nicely done marks correctly, that the RED, speed mark is not aligned / calibrated with the OLC scratch (usually between 55 and 60 degrees on the AOB (most inner) ring. However that position does accurately represent the speed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siege00 (Post 2378707)
I lose access to the whiz wheels while testing (the angriffscheibe). Anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong? By lose, I mean that they are working, and then they stop working (dropping down from the top). They just disappear and never come back.

Any advice on the question would be greatly appreciated.

Beautiful UI BTW and so far, outside of those issues, it runs perfectly over LSH15 (though I wish the RAOBF had OLC's markings on it.)

Vielen Dank!
Siege