SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Info: Downloads, Bonus Mods, & daily allowed download amount (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=185237)

Red Devil 06-19-19 05:57 AM

patience is the key, if thats possible with this game. Neal has much to do so cant be here all the time - only every 5 mins :haha:

Sergi55 06-24-19 03:27 PM

Problem to download with subscription

Hi
I think I understand finally my problem:

"If you have been a member a long time, and you've never posted or have not posted in a long time, your account may be in Limbo. Solution: make a post somewhere in the forum. This post will be placed in the moderation que, and after 24 hours or less the forum will automatically enable downloads for you again. We have to do this to prevent spammers from joining, waiting a few months and then bombarding the forum with ads for Vi-a-gra, etc. When you sign up to Subsim, we encourage you to be an active member of the forum community. That means making at least 1 post and introduce yourself. You, you're an interesting guy--you like submarine games, history, and computers. We want you to be part of the Subsim crowd."

This is my problem.

So I hope with this post, it's resolved.

I'm from Spain and long time I don't play SH.
Now, with the next release of "new" games -Uboat and Wolfpack-, I decide to give a new chance to my old SH3 and SH5.....but I need MODs !!!!!!

Thanks a lot.

THEBERBSTER 06-24-19 03:35 PM

A Warm Welcome Back To The Subsim Community > Sergi55
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials > Downloads > Other Useful Information > See Links in My Signature Below

LIVING SILENT HUNTER III EDITION 2015 - News & Download

The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod (TWoS) By vdr1981 > Highly Recommended For All SH5 Players

Aktungbby 06-28-19 11:18 AM

welcome back!

Sergi55!:Kaleun_Salute: THE 'SEVEN YEAR ITCH' SINCE YOUR LAST 2012 POST!:Kaleun_Cheers:

Trabant Dave 06-30-19 07:24 AM

Hi Neal,

I made a donation this morning via Paypal but the server still hasn't updated; is there a problem

Regards,

Dave

Onkel Neal 06-30-19 03:29 PM

hi Dave and thanks for the support, I checked and your account did not automatically upgrade. I don't know why, once in a great while this happens but I always catch and correct it when I perform my nightly review of new supporters. I have manually upgrade you, thanks for your patience, sir.

Neal

Jimbuna 07-03-19 05:48 AM

Test post.

Red Devil 07-03-19 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbuna (Post 2616735)
Test post.

roger. test ok, over :har:

MJDykas 07-15-19 01:54 PM

Donation made 7/15/19 ?

Inquiry about ' Aces of the Deep donation" made this morning, still don't see any access to mega mods ?

Onkel Neal 07-16-19 05:33 AM

hi Mike, I see where you made your Aces donation, thanks for that! I've manually updated your account, sorry for the delay, sir. :Kaleun_Salute:

THEBERBSTER 07-16-19 07:12 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Trabant Dave
A Warm Welcome Back To The Subsim Community > MJDykas

SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials > Downloads > Other Useful Information > See Links in My Signature Below

OG11d.R.Paule 09-24-19 04:20 PM

No paypal account

Hello all,I just wanted to donate 10Dollars ,what are 8,8 € .

I was sent to paypal ,but have no account there .I would like to donate with my Visacard.Just cant`t find the proper way. Can anybody give me a hint? Thanks from Hechingen,Germany,Klaus:Kaleun_Cheers:

Onkel Neal 09-24-19 06:28 PM

Hi Paule,

That's very thoughtful of you, one can always SEND through Paypal to paypal@subsim.com Make sure you include your forum name in the notes or comments so I can give you proper credit.

best wishes,
Neal

Aktungbby 09-24-19 07:45 PM

OG11d.R.Paule!:Kaleun_Salute: &MJDykas! :Kaleun_Salute: & Trabant Dave!:Kaleun_Salute:

THEBERBSTER 09-25-19 05:05 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > MJDykas & OG11d.R.Paule
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community