SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [INF] sobers Subsim Bonus Mega Mod All In One 1421 20072017 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=192374)

plj 09-12-13 12:47 PM

o/

Let me start with thanking you for providing the what seems to be awesome collection of mods to make silent hunter the game I had hoped it to be. Much appreciated!
I've downloaded the all-in-one collection from a link provided to me in chat, and have been collecting missing mods/renaming slightly different named mods in my MODS folder (the one for Generic Mod Enabler)

I managed to get stuff cleared when I load your MEP file, except for 2 mods:

MFCMCCDLite => no link in your download list, cant find it ? Is this still needed ? Or is it replaced and is this MEP listing in there while it shouldnt ?
RPM Hydrophone v2.2.1 => is the replacement mod for the download link you provided to RPM Hydrophone merchants 2.1 -for OHII full v2.2- .. can I use that one ?

Otherwise I think I managed to work around stuff that changed compared to your guide, but I feel hesitant to make a call on something I have no knowledge about and possibly having to redo it :oops:

I get the feeling I'm not using the correct all-in-one download compared to the MEP file ... I'm using:

Sober_all_n_one28082013.rar
sobers 1500 03092013.7z

..the dates dont match.. but for some reason I dont have access to the bonus area, altho I did donate .. send a PM over that. But in the mean time .. would I do wise to abort my attempt at mixing and matching using manual downloads of mods not matching the MEP file or is the worst that could happen a CTD after which I can unload all mods to remedy the situation ?

I rather not uninstall/reinstall the game again :p

Any help would be appreciated! :)

adrians69 09-13-13 05:27 PM

Thanks Sober!!

I would like to thank both you, and all the other modders who made all the mods for this game. It would not be the same without you!! Thanks for the Mega Mod list, it made it so much easier to get together a stable collection of mods, especially as there are so many out there, it's hard to know which ones to use.

Great work and thanks to modders everywhere!! :subsim:

adrians69 09-13-13 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plj (Post 2113344)
o/

Let me start with thanking you for providing the what seems to be awesome collection of mods to make silent hunter the game I had hoped it to be. Much appreciated!
I've downloaded the all-in-one collection from a link provided to me in chat, and have been collecting missing mods/renaming slightly different named mods in my MODS folder (the one for Generic Mod Enabler)

I managed to get stuff cleared when I load your MEP file, except for 2 mods:

MFCMCCDLite => no link in your download list, cant find it ? Is this still needed ? Or is it replaced and is this MEP listing in there while it shouldnt ?
RPM Hydrophone v2.2.1 => is the replacement mod for the download link you provided to RPM Hydrophone merchants 2.1 -for OHII full v2.2- .. can I use that one ?

Otherwise I think I managed to work around stuff that changed compared to your guide, but I feel hesitant to make a call on something I have no knowledge about and possibly having to redo it :oops:

I get the feeling I'm not using the correct all-in-one download compared to the MEP file ... I'm using:

Sober_all_n_one28082013.rar
sobers 1500 03092013.7z

..the dates dont match.. but for some reason I dont have access to the bonus area, altho I did donate .. send a PM over that. But in the mean time .. would I do wise to abort my attempt at mixing and matching using manual downloads of mods not matching the MEP file or is the worst that could happen a CTD after which I can unload all mods to remedy the situation ?

I rather not uninstall/reinstall the game again :p

Any help would be appreciated! :)

You can use this mod: MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible (here) https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Lm...hTZVhJN3M/edit instead of the lite version and yes the RPM Hydrophone 2.2.1 mod works perfectly too!!

plj 09-14-13 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrians69 (Post 2113927)
You can use this mod: MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible (here) https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Lm...hTZVhJN3M/edit instead of the lite version and yes the RPM Hydrophone 2.2.1 mod works perfectly too!!

Yay .. used an older snapshot of Sober's list .. and the new MEP file .. gave me some issues.

When finaly done, it started complaining about the exe patcher which I installed as mod .. copied some more stuff over, tried again .. and yay .. I'm lost on the navmap :salute:

plj 09-14-13 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aktungbby (Post 2114000)
Have you tried ADM. FIFI's mod list in the quote post just above yours in this thread. It's strait-forward, in proper order, and designed for newbys or complete computer disfunctionals like myself. and he responds to all questions. Start there; have fun; THEN get adventurous and experimental as you dog-paddle in the subsim mod soup!:arrgh!:

I'm not sure what you mean by ADM ?

Sober's modpack is the first I tried .. cuz it seems to be what I wanted, without me having to iron out issues that I know nothing about :p

There is an issue with my member area access tho, therefore I cant get the up-to-date all-in-one and I'm using the previous .. possibly giving bugged behaviour, but I got it to work, including the .exe patcher.

LMD 09-15-13 04:08 AM

Hey, sober!

Noticed you have broken D/L link to SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2.2 Patch - it leads to nowhere.

Hope it helps:up:

THE_MASK 09-15-13 07:58 PM

I cannot access SH5 after changing my uplay password .

Fifi 09-16-13 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plj (Post 2114127)
I'm not sure what you mean by ADM ?

I think he meant Admiral Fifi :haha::up:

THE_MASK 09-19-13 01:16 AM

sobers 1500 19092013
added R.S.D. - Reworked Submarine Damage v2 by vdr1981
Start a new campaign
Start a new campaign
Start a new campaign

gap 09-19-13 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 2115066)
I cannot access SH5 after changing my uplay password .

Have you solved? :hmm2:

THE_MASK 09-19-13 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 2116364)
Have you solved? :hmm2:

Yeah , I just back to my older name/password .

blkdimnd 09-19-13 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 2116347)
sobers 1500 19092013
added R.S.D. - Reworked Submarine Damage v2 by vdr1981
Start a new campaign
Start a new campaign
Start a new campaign

SO...
Do I need to start a new campaign??:D:D:D

gap 09-19-13 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkdimnd (Post 2116507)
SO...
Do I need to start a new campaign??:D:D:D

Better asking sober first :03:

SnipersHunter 09-19-13 10:58 AM

Hello Sober just a little question why you dont use the No magic skills mod?

THE_MASK 09-19-13 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnipersHunter (Post 2116522)
Hello Sober just a little question why you dont use the No magic skills mod?

Reworked Morale and Abilities v.1.1