SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]Venatore's SHV Mod Bunker (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=173371)

pascal4541 10-22-10 11:52 AM

I'm sorry Venatore but what is the best order of installation of your mods?

tonschk 10-22-10 01:09 PM

Pascal , is better to put a question mark at the end of the sentence

Jimbuna 10-22-10 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonschk (Post 1519963)
Pascal , is better to put a question mark at the end of the sentence

No space is required between a word and a comma and a full stop at the end of a sentence would be nice. :DL

Reece 10-23-10 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna (Post 1519977)
No space is required between a word and a comma and a full stop at the end of a sentence would be nice. :DL

And a comma after the word comma Jim would be better!!:yep:

Chaplain Lovejoy 10-23-10 03:58 PM

Ah, fellow editors--I be one of thee! Aren't we a pedantic bunch? For those about to parse, I salute you! :salute:

DavyJonesFootlocker 10-23-10 04:10 PM

scinse wen subsim bekame de bastiun of engrish grandma...huh?:D

Jimbuna 10-24-10 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reece (Post 1520266)
And a comma after the word comma Jim would be better!!:yep:

Not if the sentence is continued with the word 'and'.

Venatore 10-28-10 02:48 AM

I am away till the 9th December 2010. I will re-establish communications on that date. Till then; take care everyone.

Kind Regards

Venatore.

milky 11-09-10 09:02 AM

Hey guys , i removed Venturas german sound mod , but everything is still in German... i cant see my mission Objective on what i need to do. How do i fix this? Turn everything back to english?

I cant see the mission objective as in , i cant read German :)

Sone7 01-22-11 08:08 PM

Thank you for great work Venatore, downloading many of your sound files now ;)

Boomfunkmc 01-28-11 11:25 AM

The electric motor "wich sounds more like a hydraulic pump in this mod" keeps running in the background even with the diesel on. When you load the game surfaced, you only hear the diesel sounds, so everything ok. But after you have dived and re-surfaced, the electric motors sound won't disengage and it's annoying as hell.

Another thing is that the wav file's are waaay to loud.. This including the hydraulic pump, whoops.. I mean the electric motors:) They don'r really ad to the realism "silent running" when they are just as loud as the diesels..

I will have to uninstall this mod as it is useless now.. It's a shame, I really liked the diesel sound though..

And that's my two cents..

francho1961 07-14-11 05:29 PM

gracias amigo venatore por tu mod

Thanks for letting us here voices in German friend, a warm greeting from Spain.:yeah::yeah::know:

ETsd4 07-15-11 02:30 AM

U-boot reports&returns sheets have not enough rows (each 10 rows).
That should be 100 rows each.

Sea_Wolf 04-12-12 11:34 AM

Hey all, I downloaded Venatores German Language pack because I bought my game from steam and I have the horrible English setting for my crew. I am having a problem with it, I have installed JGSME to the right place because my other mods work great but my crew still speaks english whenever I try and enable the German... Im going to to try and start a new career and then go and enable the mods then like Sober has told us in his how to start a new career thread...
Can anyone else think of what may be the issue?

Thanks I would really appreciate it!:salute:

Jimbuna 04-12-12 04:20 PM

Go to options when the game has loaded and choose german speech and english text.