SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [WIP] Wolves of the Kaiser:1914-1918 Mod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=156161)

RConch 05-27-18 07:07 AM

Awful quiet here.

Hope all is moving along.:Kaleun_Cheers:

Admiral Von Gerlach 06-02-18 12:25 AM

Every Voyage of worth takes time to complete..and many days at sea, little happens other than the change of watches, checking your bearings and keeping on course. For most Sailormen, the quiet days are a blessing.

"Give me a Stout Ship, and a Star to Steer Her By...."

:)

cheers to all shipmates.

Admiral Von Gerlach

iambecomelife 06-04-18 08:01 AM

I can assure you, no news is good news. And Adm. Gerlach, I will have a nice email to you very shortly. :arrgh!:

RConch 06-07-18 06:11 AM

Thank you and looking forward to news!:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

iambecomelife 06-07-18 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral Von Gerlach (Post 2555532)
Every Voyage of worth takes time to complete..and many days at sea, little happens other than the change of watches, checking your bearings and keeping on course. For most Sailormen, the quiet days are a blessing.

"Give me a Stout Ship, and a Star to Steer Her By...."

:)

cheers to all shipmates.

Admiral Von Gerlach

You have a PM; thanks ever so much!

Michael047 07-01-18 11:50 PM

thank god this is being made for far too long i have been wanting to find a ww1 sub sim a mod for my favorite game is the next best thing i hope all goes well with this mod

Aktungbby 07-02-18 03:07 AM

welcome aboard!

Michael047!:Kaleun_Salute:

Schnee 07-07-18 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael047 (Post 2559620)
thank god this is being made for far too long i have been wanting to find a ww1 sub sim a mod for my favorite game is the next best thing i hope all goes well with this mod

Shells of Fury is amusing but you can only play it so many times LOL :arrgh!:

RConch 07-24-18 06:39 AM

SoF is still the only game in town.

It is a fun little package-if it had an ingame save feature, it could have had a longer life and serious modding.

All the links for the mods made are dead except the one at subsim and one other(German voices). The Kurs West mod is available also.

Wish I had this game back when CB had his site. Looking at old forum posts and threads there were some decent efforts.

Moving on as is.:Kaleun_Salute:

Add man 08-01-18 01:17 AM

coming up on the 9 year anniversary of the announcement of this wonderful mod soon and i got to say im overwhelmingly proud and grateful of how you, the creator, have tirelessly worked on this labor of love for so long

keep up the great work, ive been enjoying the journey these past few years :Kaleun_Cheers:

Revan227 09-13-18 07:21 PM

so, it's been over a month since the last post of any kind in this thread; does no news mean good news in this case?

Aktungbby 09-13-18 10:45 PM

Welcome aboard!

Revan227!:Kaleun_Salute:

Cybermat47 11-03-18 07:54 AM

Looking forward to the release, can’t wait to start those shallow-water operations with a “sea monster” UB-I :Kaleun_Salute:

Admiral Von Gerlach 12-01-18 08:21 AM

Best wishes for the Holiday season to all, and to the maker of this fine effort, here is hoping the new year will bring continued progress and success..projects like this take time above all else for each step has to be taken in the right way for the voyage to succeed.

Patience is our gift to give to him...so keep faith shipmates and I am sure this mission will succeed.

Best regards to all, I am still ashore with other duties but I keep a weather eye out on this and other naval projects and look forward to more of the same in the new year.

Fair Winds and a follwing Sea to you all

Admiral Von Gerlach
On Shore Duty

iambecomelife 12-01-18 08:30 AM

Hi Admiral! I will be posting an additional update to you and then to everyone else.

The vast majority of recent work has been on surface ships for the Royal Navy & Imperial German Navy. After much thought I replaced certain ships from a couple years ago due to poor modeling - it was a difficult decision but IMO the results have been great!

I am proud to say you will see certain ships that have never been modeled before in any modern combat simulator (aside from Storm Eagle's "Jutland").

I can assure you no news is good news. :D