SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [INF] sobers Subsim Bonus Mega Mod All In One 1421 20072017 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=192374)

THE_MASK 07-09-12 08:37 AM

I would rather keep it as seperate mods . Thanks for the feedback :up:

StarTrekMike 07-09-12 02:53 PM

Okay, so I am using a older mod list that you posted because the new TDW interface version 7 won't download and I have managed (after too much renaming and making folders) to narrow my list of missing mods down to this.

OHII minefield map

sobers smaller rocks, no plants.

I am not going to download the entire list again (a many day affair), extract them all, go through and locate subfolders, make missing folder, rename mods and everything else just to find that these are still missing.

Can someone please just give me direct links on where to get these, like, direct links to the actual download path and not the forum post.

I am sorry for being blunt but this whole thing has lots of promise if I can only find all the downloads hidden in massive forum posts (where the links often send you) that don't even tell you what is in some downloads.

This mod does highlight the need for some format rules for downloads and perhaps even the need for a actual GWX style megamod that installs itself.

I mean, this mod soup stuff must be getting old for some, right?

Marco1971 07-13-12 03:17 AM

where's the interface?

After a clean SH5 1.2 install into a clean Windows 7 i installed Sober's modlist and enabled the mods. Starting the game i choose a misson, but i don't see the SH5Enhanced interface i guess. What i see is a minimal interface without officer buttons and without the white bar in the top middle of the screen (with eyes). Clicking the course bar changes course but the nice compass/ruddder dial can't be made visible. Also i can't drag the tablecharts with speed vs. distance info from the upper left corner, they're not there. The button bars i see show less buttons then i was used to. In the middle of the screen there's this square 'cross' button blinking, when i click it it explains how to move and use mouse. On the map i don't see the big map tools i used to have.

I checked the options file, selected interface is SH5enhanced.
Started career as instructed, changed CareerHistory HasCompletedTutorial=true.

Obviously i did something wrong, but what? Without the new interface by TDW it's not fun :)

THE_MASK 07-13-12 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco1971 (Post 1908891)
After a clean SH5 1.2 install into a clean Windows 7 i installed Sober's modlist and enabled the mods. Starting the game i choose a misson, but i don't see the SH5Enhanced interface i guess. What i see is a minimal interface without officer buttons and without the white bar in the top middle of the screen (with eyes). Clicking the course bar changes course but the nice compass/ruddder dial can't be made visible. Also i can't drag the tablecharts with speed vs. distance info from the upper left corner, they're not there. The button bars i see show less buttons then i was used to. In the middle of the screen there's this square 'cross' button blinking, when i click it it explains how to move and use mouse. On the map i don't see the big map tools i used to have.

I checked the options file, selected interface is SH5enhanced.
Started career as instructed, changed CareerHistory HasCompletedTutorial=true.

Obviously i did something wrong, but what? Without the new interface by TDW it's not fun :)

Use the mod validator included tn TDW UI mod to see if they are installed correctly :yep:

Marco1971 07-13-12 04:07 AM

Good idea Sober, you thought about everything :know:
As soon as i get home from work...

KentHutch 07-13-12 01:10 PM

Just want to say thanks!

Thanks a mil Sober, i tell you i would not have gone through this process without your assistance!

Marco1971 07-13-12 02:44 PM

interface

Fixed! Turned out to be TDW's main UI MOD folder which was incorrectly dropped into the general MODS folder.. so MODS contained 'NewUI's with TDC for SH5 by TDW' which on its turn contained all the separate mods.
Corrected this and now i have SH5Enhanced again. I'm a happy man.

THE_MASK 07-13-12 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco1971 (Post 1909205)
Fixed! Turned out to be TDW's main UI MOD folder which was incorrectly dropped into the general MODS folder.. so MODS contained 'NewUI's with TDC for SH5 by TDW' which on its turn contained all the separate mods.
Corrected this and now i have SH5Enhanced again. I'm a happy man.

You will find the applications that come with new ui in
NewUIs_TDC_7_1_0_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Applications

Girdwood 07-14-12 03:31 PM

Thanks for this, as a newish player of SH5 this should make the game that little bit better.
Very nice list and thanks for all the hard work

roughbeats 07-14-12 05:04 PM

Quote:

Sorry! You have exceeded your daily allowed download amount.
As a new Cadet, you are able to post freely and download up to 3 files a day. Once you have made a single post, you are able to download 10 files a day.

If you want to graduate to a Captain, feel free to introduce yourself in the Comments to Subsim forum. There is a thread titled XMonth 2011 New Member Sign Up, make a short intro post there and tell the forum how you found Subsim, what your favorite game is, etc and say Hello! We welcome you into our community!

Click here to return to the file.
maybe subsim should do a mb quota instead of a file count. thats borring. still cant download after a post more than 3 files :(

Malefas 07-15-12 05:56 AM

Hi Sober and thank you for your work here.

I use your last MEP, all seemed to working good but there's a problem with the Flags. There's no flag on my u-Boat :wah:.

Any idea to fix the problem?

Thank you

THE_MASK 07-15-12 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malefas (Post 1909777)
Hi Sober and thank you for your work here.

I use your last MEP, all seemed to working good but there's a problem with the Flags. There's no flag on my u-Boat :wah:.

Any idea to fix the problem?

Thank you

I didnt bother about it but you might be able to add it . I dunno which mod it is though . Put last in the mod list and see what happens . I will be away for the next week chasing Trevally , cheers . It overwrites a lot so i wouldnt knouse it in my list .
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=167037

Malefas 07-15-12 06:58 AM

Working! thank you. i'm noob in this game and with mods. Was thinking german accurate flags was for the flag on my U-boat :haha:.

Sorry for bad english too.

Edit: I've a question about real navigation. When i turn the mouse wheel for set the "cap" it move 5° per 5°, is there a way to change that by 1° per 1°? I've search in the forum but can't find anything about that.

vlad29 07-15-12 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malefas (Post 1909798)
Working! thank you. i'm noob in this game and with mods. Was thinking german accurate flags was for the flag on my U-boat :haha:.

Sorry for bad english too.

Edit: I've a question about real navigation. When i turn the mouse wheel for set the "cap" it move 5° per 5°, is there a way to change that by 1° per 1°? I've search in the forum but can't find anything about that.

Try to press SHIFT+turn the mousewheel, if I'm nit mistaken:yep:

THE_MASK 07-15-12 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vlad29 (Post 1909923)
Try to press SHIFT+turn the mousewheel, if I'm nit mistaken:yep:

Use the compass :yep:

Will-Rommel 07-15-12 09:11 PM

Is there a way to permanently delete old saves from a previous campaign?

I ticked "offline mod" and "no cloud synchronisation", went to "my document" and deleted the whole SH5 folder containing my profile savegames, but still when i launch the game it will synchronize my old saves from the server... :down: (happens when i get to the main menu)

Sartoris 07-16-12 02:45 AM

Load a savegame from the main menu and then, while you are in the game, hit escape and choose save. You can then click on an old savegame file and in the bottom right corner (if I'm not mistaken) should be an option to delete the file. Yes, I know, a terribly awkward way to delete saved games, but that's how it's done, unfortunately.

Malefas 07-16-12 03:20 AM

There's a problem. When i click Navigator's Report fix via celestial i get a Weather Report :haha:.

TheDarkWraith 07-16-12 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malefas (Post 1910093)
There's a problem. When i click Navigator's Report fix via celestial i get a Weather Report :haha:.

That's not a problem. As the game gives me no way to get the weather from the scriptmanager I have to ask for a weather report and extract the needed data from it to determine if the navigator is able to perform a celestial fix or not.

Malefas 07-17-12 01:17 AM

Thank you TDW, you know that you're amazing :)? Your work on this game is really fantastic :yeah:.