SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   ARB WideGui 1920x1080 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=232178)

pop76 06-09-20 09:29 AM

Problem with map

2 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone. I have a problem with this mod. Map is divided into two parts as you can see in picture attachments and I can't fix it no matter what I do.

I installed mod into MODS dir and activated it in JSGME. Then patched sh3.exe with Tychosh3Patch.

Nvm, fixed it

Klaus_GSD 06-16-20 07:26 AM

Pop, what did you do to fix it mate?

Kal_Maximus_U669 06-16-20 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pop76 (Post 2676542)
Hello everyone. I have a problem with this mod. Map is divided into two parts as you can see in picture attachments and I can't fix it no matter what I do.

I installed mod into MODS dir and activated it in JSGME. Then patched sh3.exe with Tychosh3Patch.

Nvm, fixed it

your problem is that you have bad patch read the instructions and respect them ...
:Kaleun_Salute:

klh 06-18-20 11:33 AM

Which version of cameras.dat?

My installation of ARB created a problem with the 3D view in that the clickable stations no longer worked consistently. I saw in another post that replacing the cameras.dat file resolved the issue.

I used the file from the MaGui final version. All the 3D views work now, but I notice that in my attack periscope (F3), the reticle is now shifted to the right and down. As an example, when I lock onto a ship, it is no longer in the center of the periscope.

Any advice or alternate cameras.dat to try?

Thanks!

Quiet-Tiger 06-26-20 08:26 PM

OK... post dated 2009 and its now pandemic 2020 June. I have no idea if you are still on these forms but hells bells this works! After 3 days of ripping my hair out I finally got my STEAM version of SH3 to run in campaign! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

After all this time I finally have GWX3 gold in glorious 1080p!

Aktungbby 06-26-20 08:51 PM

Welcome aboard!

Quiet-Tiger!:Kaleun_Salute: & Klaus_GSD!:Kaleun_Salute:

Jimbuna 06-27-20 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiet-Tiger (Post 2680106)
OK... post dated 2009 and its now pandemic 2020 June. I have no idea if you are still on these forms but hells bells this works! After 3 days of ripping my hair out I finally got my STEAM version of SH3 to run in campaign! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

After all this time I finally have GWX3 gold in glorious 1080p!

SINK EM ALL! https://i.postimg.cc/Kz77msQ9/pirate-1.gif

CapZap1970 06-28-20 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickSarg (Post 2676151)
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?...d=503044102738

Without the files from > Adaptation for English & Deutsch, you will notice the locations are all out of position due to the map being extended to fit 1920x1080 the mod corrects the said locations as in the screenshot in above link. Compare to before fix below

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?...d=503044150699

P.S. I'm currently working on tidying up the help screen to make it easier to read (and hopefully prettier) :-D

Rick

How is the progress going, any news...?

CapZap

RickSarg 06-29-20 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapZap1970 (Post 2680463)
How is the progress going, any news...?

CapZap

See this post: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=245496

Rick

CapZap1970 06-29-20 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickSarg (Post 2680506)

Ahhh.... I see! Looks great! Fantastic job! :up:

CapZap

chevyhd1986 07-03-20 09:30 AM

First timer using ARB Widescreen, last night I stalked a merchant gather all my data on him by speed matching and slowly steering till I matched his course. I set up a great 90° shot and when I go to press the unlock tdc button on the tdc and set all my values for my eel it wont let me switch it to red so I can manually adjust the values. It wants you to id the ship with the rec manual and wants you to use the little clipboard menu to gather all data. Do you have to set up the tdc like this? Seems kind of gamey, I want to manually set up my tdc. Am I missing something or is this by design? I'm running NYGM super mod, I downloaded ThePrody's version of ARB for NYGM from his mediafire. I love this gui but if I cant unlock the tdc and manually set up my torpedoes by eyeing it I can't get into this gui.

RickSarg 07-03-20 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevyhd1986 (Post 2681191)
First timer using ARB Widescreen, last night I stalked a merchant gather all my data on him by speed matching and slowly steering till I matched his course. I set up a great 90° shot and when I go to press the unlock tdc button on the tdc and set all my values for my eel it wont let me switch it to red so I can manually adjust the values. It wants you to id the ship with the rec manual and wants you to use the little clipboard menu to gather all data. Do you have to set up the tdc like this? Seems kind of gamey, I want to manually set up my tdc. Am I missing something or is this by design? I'm running NYGM super mod, I downloaded ThePrody's version of ARB for NYGM from his mediafire. I love this gui but if I cant unlock the tdc and manually set up my torpedoes by eyeing it I can't get into this gui.

Have you tried clicking on the red/green light button in TDC?

Rick

chevyhd1986 07-03-20 10:04 AM

Yes, that button is not working. Was wondering if there's something I need to do first to be able to press it. I know with the attack disc you need to click on the weapons officer tab and then hover over the top of the screen and then it will show up. Was wondering if there was something,similar with that tdc button

RickSarg 07-03-20 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevyhd1986 (Post 2681204)
Yes, that button is not working. Was wondering if there's something I need to do first to be able to press it. I know with the attack disc you need to click on the weapons officer tab and then hover over the top of the screen and then it will show up. Was wondering if there was something,similar with that tdc button

Try Ctrl+T

or Can you post a link to Prody's Mod and I will take a look at the commands file as I don't use his version.

Rick

chevyhd1986 07-03-20 10:27 AM

I think I figured it out I was having a clash with another mod that must of overwritten something. I did some reordering and it seems too of solved the issue. Thanks for the help RickSarg

Nicolai 07-06-20 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niccerman (Post 2675646)
Hello guys! I keep getting the problem that the navigation map is split down the middle, and I have done everything that I could find in order to fix this. I do believe the problem is that I can't run the .batch file when I'm trying to patch the game. Every time i try it says either:

"'binpatch' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Fail.

Press any key to continue . . ."

or

"Offset out of range: 0xa5dc6

Fail.

Press any key to continue . . ."

This problem goes for every patch of fix that requires me running a batch file
Can anyone help me with this issue?

Hi Niccerman, did you ever manage to solve this? I am running into the same issues.

Regards,
Nicolai

3catcircus 07-18-20 04:04 PM

Has anyone tried installing rudewarrior's Just Follow Orders! mod with this GUI?

Any recommendations on the changes to menu_1024_768.ini regarding the 6 templates added by the JFO Mod? Specifically the entries for x/y position and x/y pixel width/height (Pos=a, b, c, d)?

taflad 08-02-20 05:04 AM

Using arrow keys to move on map

Hi,

I have been playing with Magui for a while, then came across this gorgeous beast! I absolutely love it but have one slight problem...

In Magui, you can use the arrow keys to move the map when plotting courses etc. This saves from having to zoom out then zoom in again on a guestimated spot. I've tried the arrow keys wit this mod but it doesn't work. Am I missing something or is this not a feature for this mod?

Thanks!

Aktungbby 08-02-20 12:19 PM

Welcome aboard!

taflad!:Kaleun_Salute:

vudriga 08-07-20 07:14 AM

Hello

I'm having a problem wit lag when I look at the map. Bridge, periscope, you name it, everything is 60 FPS, but the map lags, it goes from 60 fps to like 16 FPS when moving. What gives ?