SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] SH4 effects (and more) for SH3 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=124207)

CapZap1970 11-07-07 12:42 PM

Thanks a lot RB!!! :up:
Seems like the problem I told you about in the other thread has been solved with this. :rock: In case the sound produced when you fire a tube is still too low, is there a chance you could increase it a little bit?
Can't wait to start using it.
CapZap

tommyk 11-07-07 01:13 PM

great news! downloading now! thanks Racerboy! :up:

LGN1 11-07-07 02:40 PM

Hi,

could someone please upload the new version to another server? I have problems with Filefront at the moment and would really like to test the new version. Thanks!

Best, LGN1

WeeBubba 11-07-07 03:14 PM

hello there

if i list my current mods, could somebody tell me if i must first remove any, because they are incompatible with this mod. many thanks. i am running GWX 1.03.

Visible Mines v1.0
VIIb Dual Exhaust
Torpedo Damage Final
SH4 Effects For SH3 16km Tweak By Wolf
Moon Mod
Lighthouses
Krillers Sun
GWX - Reduced Positive Buoyancy
GWX - No Medals on Crew
GWX - Main movie - 'Das Boot'
GWX - Late War Sensors Snorkel Antennas
GWX - Integrated Orders
GWX - English Nav Map and Grid Refs
GWX - Captain America's Officer Icons
Fubars VIIC U253 Skin
Buoys v2.0
Racerboy's HUD for Milkman
Authentic_U-boat_Off_Faces

Kar 11-08-07 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGN1
Hi,

could someone please upload the new version to another server? I have problems with Filefront at the moment and would really like to test the new version. Thanks!

Best, LGN1

I have same problem :( FF show error

LGN1 11-08-07 03:01 PM

Please, anyone have mercy with us. I have never had any problems with FF. Now I am eagerly waiting for the new version and then I cannot download it :damn:

TheDarkWraith 11-08-07 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGN1
Please, anyone have mercy with us. I have never had any problems with FF. Now I am eagerly waiting for the new version and then I cannot download it :damn:

I'll make a rapidshare link. It won't last forever but it will work until someone can mirror it.

MONOLITH 11-08-07 06:31 PM

Racerboy, my server did miracles for OLC last night. I can host the Effects mod if you want. 700 kbps download speed.

TheDarkWraith 11-08-07 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MONOLITH
Racerboy, my server did miracles for OLC last night. I can host the Effects mod if you want. 700 kbps download speed.

by all means please do! Thank you :up:

Carotio 11-08-07 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racerboy
I'm releasing v2.022.
This is the change log for v2.022:
- added framework to Sh3.sdl so that the mod is compatible soundwise with GWX. It only gives the framework, not the sound files so you have to have GWX installed to hear these sounds.
- added framework to Sh3.sdl so that the mod is compatible soundwise with DivingDuck's buoys v2. It only gives the framework, not the sound files so you have to have DivingDuck's Buoys v2 installed to hear these sounds and effects.

Thank you very much! :up:

The materials.dat problem/mod conflict problem, which I told you about some time ago now, seems to be a non-issue, since I thought it was from another mod, but it isn't... Earlier Alzheimer, I guess... :oops:

WeeBubba 11-08-07 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeeBubba
hello there

if i list my current mods, could somebody tell me if i must first remove any, because they are incompatible with this mod. many thanks. i am running GWX 1.03.

Visible Mines v1.0
VIIb Dual Exhaust
Torpedo Damage Final
Moon Mod
Lighthouses
Krillers Sun
GWX - No Medals on Crew
GWX - Integrated Orders
Fubars VIIC U253 Skin
Buoys v2.0

hi RB

id really love to install this mod this evening. could you please let me know if i got to remove any of the above mods first? thanks

TheDarkWraith 11-08-07 07:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:

hello there

Visible Mines v1.0
VIIb Dual Exhaust
Torpedo Damage Final
Moon Mod
Lighthouses
Krillers Sun
GWX - No Medals on Crew
GWX - Integrated Orders
Fubars VIIC U253 Skin
Buoys v2.0

hi RB

id really love to install this mod this evening. could you please let me know if i got to remove any of the above mods first? thanks

Some of those I'm not familiar with. If any of them have or do modify the particles.dat or materials.dat then you might lose some functionality in those mods. If you install my mod last via JSGME you should be ok otherwise.
If you do have issues please report what they are so I can see if there's a work around for it in upcoming releases :up:

WeeBubba 11-09-07 12:12 AM

also RB...

i was just wondering (out of interest) which mods you have installed at the moment. perhaps theres some other gems out there im missing. i apologise if this is out of context with the thread but i was just wondering...

Badger Finn 11-09-07 12:32 AM

Quote:

also RB...

i was just wondering (out of interest) which mods you have installed at the moment. perhaps theres some other gems out there im missing. i apologise if this is out of context with the thread but i was just wondering...

OLC's gui and ujagd tools, diving ducks open hatches, Longer repair times by Nvdriter ... theres a couple - so many could be listed but there all good mate...depends on ya flavour of sim play...

:yep:

LGN1 11-09-07 04:22 AM

Hi MONOLITH,

it would be really great if you can upload the mod to your server! :up:

Thanks in advance, LGN1