SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   [REL] Solution Solver 1.3 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=156698)

I'm goin' down 05-25-10 01:31 AM

welcome

Quote:

Originally Posted by cptroyce (Post 1402468)
IGD- Thanks for the reply..Uh, replies to my query..Uh queries.
Next time I'll need to be cognizant of my P's and Q's..literally..well, not literally, but "figuratively literally".:know:

Regards,
Royce

You are most welcome, sir. It is one of the few questions I, ignorant as I am re SH4, can answer with a degree (high degree?) of accuracy.

I nominated the Solution Solver and Easy Aob for mods of the year in 2009. Gutted's achievement is remarkable indeed, and niclolas/ddrgn started the technogolical breakthough a few months earlier by introducing and perfecting the EasyAob mod, which had over 4,000 hits in the first few months after it was introduced. We owe them for enhancing the quality of the game where is counts the most--sinking the enemy. Plus the more targets struck, the more satisfying it is, the more beers we guzzle, the drunker we are, the more we play, and so on indefinitely until our computers are repossessed because we have stopped working and devoted full time to bringing the Jap empire to its knees. It has been a Win, Win, hiccup...Win!

If you want to blow your mind, take a hard look at MOBO. Even its well crafted instructions, which are 40 plus pages, establish that aaronblood, its author, lives in a universe many of us humans will never experience or go where we are boldly incapable of ever going (as I paraphrase the original introduction to Star Trek, and rather poorly I might add.)
PHP Code:

[PHP

[/PHP]

Wilcke 05-25-10 10:14 AM

Easy AoB, Solution Solver and MoBo are must haves for sub simming. Great achievements and I thanks the folks for developing and supporting them!

Well done!

So all of you that don't use them run and download them NOW!

commandosolo2009 12-28-10 08:41 AM

could this be tailored for Ipad? would make all the difference in the world, instead of alt tabbing...

Platapus 11-14-14 05:36 PM

This is worth a necro...

Holy Crap! what a great stand alone program. :yeah:

I agree, this really really is a must have

mbolton1 05-29-15 09:06 PM

AOB - AOK

[QUOTE=gutted;1180171]
Solution Solver 1.3.3

Download version 1.3.3 here

I don't have any real problem computing the AOB with the natural tools. The stop clock method is too much additional work. I usually use the map, or just eyeball it - and accuracy is generally pretty good. MY problem is in using the assisted targeting. Can't hit the side of a barn with this method - even with a green arrow. I'd rather do it myself.

TorpX 05-30-15 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbolton1 (Post 2317228)

I don't have any real problem computing the AOB with the natural tools. The stop clock method is too much additional work. I usually use the map, or just eyeball it - and accuracy is generally pretty good. MY problem is in using the assisted targeting. Can't hit the side of a barn with this method - even with a green arrow. I'd rather do it myself.

I'm not clear on what you mean here.

I don't know what the 'natural tools' or 'stop clock method' for AOB determination are. I believe eyeballing was the most often used method, and usually what I use.

I also don't know what you mean by 'assisted targeting'. Do you mean manual targeting, or auto-targeting?