SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] Run Silent, Run Deep - The Campaign (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=123467)

THE_MASK 11-06-07 10:08 PM

I simply downloaded RSRDC and RFB 1.31 then i looked at what folders were in RSRDC , air , campaigns , land etc . I then deleted the folders from RFB 1.31 that were in RSRDC . Then i moved the data folder from RSRDC to RFB1.31 data . Does that make sense . Then i called it RFB1.31 (sobers edition) and enabled it via JSGME . Then i enabled via JSGME , natural sinking mechanics 3.3 , sobers better crew , ROW etc etc . No ctds so far .

Squid95 11-06-07 10:17 PM

Answered my question perfectly. I have been adjusting RFB 1.31 to my liking and I think I will also add RSRDC. Thanks for replyng and Praise be to Lurker for this great effort. :up:

leovampire 11-06-07 10:20 PM

that's the way to customize your game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober
I simply downloaded RSRDC and RFB 1.31 then i looked at what folders were in RSRDC , air , campaigns , land etc . I then deleted the folders from RFB 1.31 that were in RSRDC . Then i moved the data folder from RSRDC to RFB1.31 data . Does that make sense . Then i called it RFB1.31 (sobers edition) and enabled it via JSGME . Then i enabled via JSGME , natural sinking mechanics 3.3 , sobers better crew , ROW etc etc . No ctds so far .

Sounds like you do the same thing I do with my game to get all of what I want at one time.

lurker_hlb3 11-06-07 11:13 PM

When I was trouble shooting a problems the other day, loaded up RFB131 on top of a stock SH4, then loaded RSRDC over the top with JSGME. Works fine.

FYI

My personel "super mod" that RSRDC is build off of has Natural Sinking Mechanics 3.3, ROW and other items in it.

leovampire 11-06-07 11:20 PM

I have 4.5 gig's of mod's in my game

Quote:

Originally Posted by lurker_hlb3
When I was trouble shooting a problems the other day, loaded up RFB131 on top of a stock SH4, then loaded RSRDC over the top with JSGME. Works fine.

FYI

My personel "super mod" that RSRDC is build off of has Natural Sinking Mechanics 3.3, ROW and other items in it.

So I totaly understand where you all are comming from! What ever it take's to make the game I love better.

Ducimus 11-06-07 11:41 PM

Reading some of the posts here, i just had an idea. I'll make a thread out of it when i get home from work.

momo55 11-08-07 06:49 PM

Hi
On my second patrol with this mod and no problems till... now.

March 17 1942 USS Permit

Have to do a photorecon in Hua-lien (formosa)and i'm in position and there is ...not one ship . Done some birdwatching instead:D.

Think i lieve it and go home to Pearl ...Leo has some goodies comming i believe :hmm:

thank you for this mod ..looking forward to more of it :up:

THE_MASK 11-08-07 07:14 PM

You have to take pictures of the harbor , not ships LOL .

lurker_hlb3 11-08-07 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momo55
Hi
On my second patrol with this mod and no problems till... now.

March 17 1942 USS Permit

Have to do a photorecon in Hua-lien (formosa)and i'm in position and there is ...not one ship . Done some birdwatching instead:D.

Think i lieve it and go home to Pearl ...Leo has some goodies comming i believe :hmm:

thank you for this mod ..looking forward to more of it :up:

I find this odd as I've disabled all the “original” photo recon missions. What other mods do you have installed? What Task Force have you assigned your self to ?????

momo55 11-08-07 08:00 PM

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1388/moonpd5.png
Thats what i have and i started a new career after activating this mods
What Task Force ?..eugh ..no idea ..i have pearl harbor as homeport

Fearless 11-08-07 08:10 PM

Quote:

I find this odd as I've disabled all the “original” photo recon missions. What other mods do you have installed? What Task Force have you assigned your self to ?????

Actually, I came across a photo recon myself doing the Oct'42 1st Mission. I had to recon Hiroshima.

I'm just wondering if it still has something to do with the stock game because I only received the recon mission when I reported in. All I have is the RSRD Campaign mod but then come to think of it RSRD is only in the Phase 1 stage isn't it so it can depend on what period the mission is in.

lurker_hlb3 11-08-07 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fearless
Quote:

Actually, I came across a photo recon myself doing the Oct'42 1st Mission. I had to recon Hiroshima.

I'm just wondering if it still has something to do with the stock game because I only received the recon mission when I reported in.

Was this photo recon mission assigned while inport or while you were underway ???

momo55 11-08-07 08:25 PM

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6...gehavenhv6.png

I was on my way and already completed 2 orders given.

Fearless 11-08-07 08:25 PM

Quote:

Was this photo recon mission assigned while inport or while you were underway ???

Whilst I was on patrol. I received the recon orders after the received mission assignment obtained inport was completed.

lurker_hlb3 11-08-07 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fearless
Quote:

Whilst I was on patrol. I received the recon orders after the received mission assignment obtained inport was completed.

Well I found the problem, it’s the DynamicMis.cfg file. I didn't make any changes to this file and these missions are being assigned through it. I'm going to have to fix this as it giving out missions that are not supposed to be used.