SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [INF] sobers Subsim Bonus Mega Mod All In One 1421 20072017 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=192374)

vigo101 06-24-12 09:58 AM

Very useful indeed

Homebrewer 06-24-12 07:58 PM

Ctd ?

Hi sober,
My hard disk crashed and when I installed your mod list I am getting CTD every time I try to use any of the map tools. I am using your mod list, a reinstall of Sh5 and I followed your instructions. So what did I do wrong?:/\\!!

THE_MASK 06-24-12 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homebrewer (Post 1901369)
Hi sober,
My hard disk crashed and when I installed your mod list I am getting CTD every time I try to use any of the map tools. I am using your mod list, a reinstall of Sh5 and I followed your instructions. So what did I do wrong?:/\\!!

Have you used a previous setup and have the options file editor and have are the map tools required for obelixs io stretigic map tools set to True . It is found in the maps heading in the options viewer .

Homebrewer 06-24-12 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1901382)
Have you used a previous setup and have the options file editor and have are the map tools required for obelixs io stretigic map tools set to True . It is found in the maps heading in the options viewer .

No haven't used a previous setup. Where can I find the options file editor? I don't understand your question about the obelixis to stetigic map tools is that found in sh5 file? sorry for being so dump:hmmm:

THE_MASK 06-24-12 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homebrewer (Post 1901391)
No haven't used a previous setup. Where can I find the options file editor? I don't understand your question about the obelixis to stetigic map tools is that found in sh5 file? sorry for being so dump:hmmm:

The options file editor is found in NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Applications

Unenable the NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith in the mod enabler before you use the options viewer .

Set path to menu text which is NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Menu

Set SH5 install path.

Open
NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Scripts\Menu

Homebrewer 06-25-12 12:52 AM

Thanks sober, I'll give it a try

Homebrewer 06-25-12 03:35 PM

THat didn't work

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1901399)
The options file editor is found in NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Applications

Unenable the NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith in the mod enabler before you use the options viewer .

Set path to menu text which is NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Menu

Set SH5 install path.

Open
NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Scripts\Menu

Hi Sober, I set the stretigic map tools to true, I even down loaded a fresh TDC _6_9_0 ByTheDarkWraith and started a new campaine, My mod list is exactly like yours with the same versions. Still have the same problem, it doesn't matter what tool I choose or where I click the mouse as soon as I do I get a CTD:/\\!! Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help

THE_MASK 06-25-12 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homebrewer (Post 1901710)
Hi Sober, I set the stretigic map tools to true, I even down loaded a fresh TDC _6_9_0 ByTheDarkWraith and started a new campaine, My mod list is exactly like yours with the same versions. Still have the same problem, it doesn't matter what tool I choose or where I click the mouse as soon as I do I get a CTD:/\\!! Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help

I meant dont set it to true . I dont know why the ctd . I have uninstalled and installed the game about 25X with my mod list and never a ctd . Your using the MEP file to load the mods ?

Homebrewer 06-25-12 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1901724)
I meant dont set it to true . I dont know why the ctd . I have uninstalled and installed the game about 25X with my mod list and never a ctd . Your using the MEP file to load the mods ?

I used the save mods in the Generic Mod which saved them in a doc. folder then used Generic mod to load the files in the right order. Should I do another uninstall then fresh install of the game?

THE_MASK 06-25-12 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homebrewer (Post 1901753)
I used the save mods in the Generic Mod which saved them in a doc. folder then used Generic mod to load the files in the right order. Should I do another uninstall then fresh install of the game?

Unenable the mods
uninstall the game including the saves
go to your sh5 game folder and delete any residual files except for the mods folder
reinstall the game and patch to 1.2
enable the mods
make sure sync saves are turned off in the launcher

Homebrewer 06-25-12 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1901774)
Unenable the mods
uninstall the game including the saves
go to your sh5 game folder and delete any residual files except for the mods folder
reinstall the game and patch to 1.2
enable the mods
make sure sync saves are turned off in the launcher

Where is the sync saves located, another dumb question

THE_MASK 06-26-12 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homebrewer (Post 1901795)
Where is the sync saves located, another dumb question

When you have the launcher appear click on settings .

lilpooper 06-26-12 02:16 AM

How did I just now find this thread? This is golden. Thank you.

falcon16 06-27-12 09:35 AM

Is Patch Needed?

Thanks Sober for for the mod list, it has rekindled my interest in SH5. A quick question: Is the NewUIs_TDC_6_9_2 Patch needed? If so should it be installed immediately after NewUIs_TDC_6_9_2ByTheDarkWraith or it can be later in the mod list? Thank you for the hard work!!! :arrgh!:

THE_MASK 06-27-12 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcon16 (Post 1902256)
Thanks Sober for for the mod list, it has rekindled my interest in SH5. A quick question: Is the NewUIs_TDC_6_9_2 Patch needed? If so should it be installed immediately after NewUIs_TDC_6_9_2ByTheDarkWraith or it can be later in the mod list? Thank you for the hard work!!! :arrgh!:

:oops: ididnt notice the NewUIs_TDC_6_9_2 Patch .

Killah 06-29-12 01:00 PM

thx for the great mod list, now sh5 is playable for me

Dax 06-30-12 09:31 AM

Ty

Ty s

THE_MASK 06-30-12 03:52 PM

I cannot remember where the link for this mod is ?
DBM Background Video

barhut 06-30-12 04:02 PM

Thanks

volodya61 06-30-12 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1903510)
I cannot remember where the link for this mod is ?
DBM Background Video

http://www.mediafire.com/?01ir4oswymeef9n

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21772...round+Video.7z

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21849...larm+Theme.rar

main page - http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=163605