SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [INF] sobers Subsim Bonus Mega Mod All In One 1421 20072017 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=192374)

volodya61 03-06-13 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkdimnd (Post 2021096)
Looking through the menu.txt I noticed that the "slow" entries were always before the "fast" entries. Except for lines 8055/8056. By putting slow in line 8055 and fast in line 8056 seems to have fixed the problem. But I still need to do some more testing.

Keep us informed your testing, please :up:

Troutish 03-06-13 09:49 PM

if i want to install TDWs real navigation, where do i put it in the order of mods?

thanks

THE_MASK 03-06-13 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troutish (Post 2021577)
if i want to install TDWs real navigation, where do i put it in the order of mods?

thanks

Look at the first post of this thread . The install instructions are on the 4th post .

Troutish 03-07-13 08:49 AM

thanks, does this mods list include somthing that will make torpedos more powerful? also, does it include the mod that makes depth charges lower the hydrophone ability of destroyers temporarily?

thanks

milky 03-07-13 09:35 AM

Your MEP file doesnt work with your current compilation. It seems your Compilation is missing about a dozen or so mods that is needed. :huh:

Make that one short of two dozen missing mods!! :(

There are some MEP files inside the compilation folder, but it seems it only activates about 70 mods out of the 116.

------

I am also confused. Are SH5 Steam users **** out of luck? We cant use the Generic Patcher because i think i saw only NON steam users can use the Generic Patcher. Have you made a steam MEP by chance? I cant use the MEP file even if i download the missing mods because of the Generic Patcher issue.

Troutish 03-07-13 09:48 AM

WOW!

just got all the mods working (there are a few more i want) and I gotta say this TOTALLY changes the game. I bought it when it came out and i was so discusted i havent played in what, 3 years? modding has made this well worth while.

gotta say, the real navigation feature is amazing t

mojunk 03-07-13 12:57 PM

Thanks for this. Gave me a reason to give SH5 another try.

LordW 03-07-13 01:52 PM

Sure looks nice, guess i'll have to invest the 5$ to be able to download this in less then a week...

volodya61 03-07-13 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mojunk (Post 2021836)
Thanks for this. Gave me a reason to give SH5 another try.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordW (Post 2021862)
Sure looks nice, guess i'll have to invest the 5$ to be able to download this in less then a week...

Welcome aboard guys!

:salute:

milky 03-07-13 05:47 PM

Is there no Steam version MEP file?

May i please get some help with the MEP file? There are some mods that are outdated in the MEP file and i cant compile them. There are 122 mods. :/

Steam users also cannot use the MEP file because of the Generic Patcher. Ill try and edit the MEP file with Notepad

THE_MASK 03-07-13 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milky (Post 2022014)
Is there no Steam version MEP file?

May i please get some help with the MEP file? There are some mods that are outdated in the MEP file and i cant compile them. There are 122 mods. :/

Steam users also cannot use the MEP file because of the Generic Patcher. Ill try and edit the MEP file with Notepad

If this is the all in one download you are talking about then please discuss it in the all in one thread .

Daliaraptor 03-08-13 05:14 AM

Hello Folks

I still cant use the hydrophone.
Made a new installation from scratch. Thougt may my backup of sh5 folder could be corrupt.
Changed the new uis tdw like in the description. Worked out the generic patecher again.
After three hours of work i thougt now its clean now it has to work. But it doesent.
Only this hydrophon seems to strike. I do a mistake. But i dont know where the bug is.
Which mods are responsibel for the hydrophone. Is it just the generic patcher?
I need to find the problem. I love this game with all the changes you guys have made.
But i need this gramophon working...
Im thankfull for any direction to solve this problem.
Thanks...

Fifi 03-08-13 05:52 AM

Try without REM, and see result.
REM is very related to hydrophone!

Daliaraptor 03-08-13 03:58 PM

Hi Fifi

You are my hero:yeah:
It was REM Mod. Now i have to find the specific file which causes the Problem.
Many thanks....:salute:

Fifi 03-08-13 04:43 PM

Have a look at the REM thread starting there: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...184224&page=16

I was in trouble too with REM and my mods list, thinking REM wasn't working correctly...in fact it was! But the hydro guy need some time and few mission to become accurate. Giving him points each time you can greatly helps!
Hope this is same trouble you are encountering...