SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   General Topics (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   Official NFL Football thread for 2020/2021 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=246530)

mapuc 01-20-21 11:50 AM

The upcoming Super Bowl will be historical in many ways.

As mentioned earlier in this thread-One of the team can for the first time play on home soil - Tampa Bay on Tampa Bay stadium
And
The head referee will be a female.

Markus

August 01-20-21 05:40 PM

I'm guessing it's going to be Green Bay vs Buffalo and I think Buffalo fans will be disappointed once again.

Mr Quatro 01-20-21 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by August (Post 2723120)
I'm guessing it's going to be Green Bay vs Buffalo and I think Buffalo fans will be disappointed once again.

I'm thinking Tampa Bay vs KC Chiefs :up:

August 01-20-21 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Quatro (Post 2723138)
I'm thinking Tampa Bay vs KC Chiefs :up:

It could be the Green Bay/Chiefs too. I'm not that confident of the Bills beating KC but i'm thinking the Cheezeheads should be able to handle Brady and Co way up there in cold Lambeau field.

Commander Wallace 01-20-21 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by August (Post 2723141)
It could be the Green Bay/Chiefs too. I'm not that confident of the Bills beating KC but i'm thinking the Cheezeheads should be able to handle Brady and Co way up there in cold Lambeau field.

I'm not so sure on that. Certainly, Brady and the Gronk, having played in cold New England, know how to handle the cold. Still, can warm weather Tampa handle the cold ? We shall see.

Mr Quatro 01-20-21 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by August (Post 2723141)

Tampa's defense did the Saints in ... just thinking they might get a chance to do the same in Green Bay.

Besides that it would be neat if Tamp Bay played the Super Bowl in Tampa Bay :yep:

Commander Wallace 01-22-21 06:51 PM

It's being reported that Antonio Brown won't be playing for Tampa in the Championship game against Green Bay. Considering how little a role Antonio has played in the Tampa offense, It's probably better for Tampa not to have to deal with him as a distraction. :yep:

Mr Quatro 01-24-21 03:16 PM

The "Frozen Bowl" is starting

Tampa Bay vs Green Bay

first quarter

Tampa Bay 7 Green Bay 0

Mr Quatro 01-24-21 03:42 PM

start of 2nd quarter

tied game

Tampa Bay 7 Green Bay 7

Mr Quatro 01-24-21 03:48 PM

Touchdown Tampa Bay

52 yard pass play

Tampa Bay 14 vs Green Bay 7

Mr Quatro 01-24-21 04:25 PM

Half time in Green Bay

Tampa Bay 14 vs Green Bay 10

Well just 13 seconds left any thing can happen :oops:

Mr Quatro 01-24-21 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Quatro (Post 2724501)
Half time in Green Bay

Tampa Bay 14 vs Green Bay 10

Well just 13 seconds left any thing can happen :oops:

and it did with a Brady pass for a touchdown

Tampa Bay 21 vs Green Bay 10 :o

with only one second left in the first half

Mr Quatro 01-24-21 04:57 PM

Green Bay fumble/Brady touch down pass

third quarter Rogers touchdown pass

Tampa Bay 28 vs Green Bay 17

Mr Quatro 01-24-21 05:23 PM

Tampa Bay 28 vs Green Bay 23

Fourth Quarter

I probably won't be back snow coming down thick now :yep:

nikimcbee 01-24-21 07:21 PM

For a sec there, I thought Brady jumped the QB shark, with those horrid ints? What the smurf where those throws? It looked like bad school yard football.

...but on the flip side!:Kaleun_Cheers:

Like a wounded mastodon, trapped in a tar pit, good ship Rodgers sinks in the frozen fondue. Nuttin beats a frozen cheezhead after a loss, except for a drunk, stoned Ore-gone duck fan after a major choke.:Kaleun_Applaud::Kaleun_Applaud::Kaleun_Appl aud:
(Note, by major choke, I mean losing an important, meaningful game not yanking the wanker. Need to clarify that for people in Ore-gone)

The only thing that(s) that would have made this better would be; a Gronkspike in the endzone or a beet red faced Mike McCarthy.:har::har::har: