SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   Sjizzle's mod list with CSP Magui interface (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=204308)

Sjizzle 01-06-14 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J0313 (Post 2161216)
Do you follow all the same processes as Sober when prepping the game? Such as deleting C ++ 2008 and so on.

yup ....

J0313 01-08-14 07:40 PM

Dead link.

Submarine's .sim&cfg (modified for engine ratio patches) - http://www.4sync.com/archive/AFAqx42...dified_fo.html

This link is dead. Could you possibly get another link or upload the mod please. Thanks.

Echolot 01-08-14 08:08 PM

Quote:

Could you possibly get another link or upload the mod please. Thanks.

Click.

:salute:

J0313 01-08-14 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echolot (Post 2161913)

Click.

Hey, thanks. Greatly appreciated.

Sjizzle 01-09-14 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echolot (Post 2161913)

Click.

thx m8 for the link i update it now

Sjizzle 01-11-14 08:48 AM

added Open Horizont v2.3.1
see post #1

tonschk 01-11-14 08:52 AM

:up::salute::yeah::sunny::rock::D:subsim:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sjizzle (Post 2162765)
added Open Horizont v2.3.1
see post #1

J0313 01-11-14 04:55 PM

Is this normal?

I am setting up TDW's Generic Patcher and I keep getting SH_NClient doesn't exist error message. Everything else patches just fine except for that one. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Sjizzle 01-12-14 05:03 AM

added
Reworked Morale and Abilities v.1.1
EMCCD v0.1 by archer9
see post #1

Sjizzle 01-26-14 10:40 AM

added OPEN HORIZONS II v2.4
see post #1

Peter Cremer 01-30-14 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J0313 (Post 2162915)
I am setting up TDW's Generic Patcher and I keep getting SH_NClient doesn't exist error message. Everything else patches just fine except for that one. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Funny you should mention that. I came back to SH5 last week after playing other things for a couple of years. When I tried to start SH5 I got an error message saying that SH_NClient was missing and I needed to re-install the sim. I looked in the file and it wasn't there. I copied it from a backup file and then the sim started when I tried it. After copying the file I also added TDW's Generic Patcher with no more trouble than the average idiot would have. What's odd is that before this when I started it, it would start without any 'Uplay' screens. Now Uplay starts and I have to start the sim from there. Also it says I have the 'Gold Edition' which I didn't have before. I have "offline" checked off and Uplay says I do but will I now have to have an Internet connection to play? And how do I get around that now? Sorry, my answer to your question is too long and goes off course.

dc1sal 02-03-14 05:10 AM

Hello,
I installed all the mods listed from Sjizzle's mod list in the exact order with Jsgme. I did not do anything with TDW generic patcher as I am very confused what to do with it. I have been away from the SH5 for a while. I know there is a download link to a walk through but my computer does not have microsoft reader or anything to view it.
The TDW patcher just shows a blank white screen with only 1 place to click, "File".
When in the game I come across 2 major problems.
(1) There is only 1 watchstander on deck, during surface. When I dive the sub I get a CTD.
(2) When I am at any station, ex. looking through binoculars or periscope and try to exit that staion the comp. pings and I recieve a weird message with some codes in a gray box. It looks to be from the comp. not the game.

Can anyone please help? I would love to start playing and get underway again. Thanks.

Sjizzle 02-03-14 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc1sal (Post 2171021)
Hello,
I installed all the mods listed from Sjizzle's mod list in the exact order with Jsgme. I did not do anything with TDW generic patcher as I am very confused what to do with it. I have been away from the SH5 for a while. I know there is a download link to a walk through but my computer does not have microsoft reader or anything to view it.
The TDW patcher just shows a blank white screen with only 1 place to click, "File".
When in the game I come across 2 major problems.
(1) There is only 1 watchstander on deck, during surface. When I dive the sub I get a CTD.
(2) When I am at any station, ex. looking through binoculars or periscope and try to exit that staion the comp. pings and I recieve a weird message with some codes in a gray box. It looks to be from the comp. not the game.

Can anyone please help? I would love to start playing and get underway again. Thanks.

fallow this link http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=205620

Sjizzle 02-03-14 01:21 PM

Added OH II patch 2 see post #1

dc1sal 02-04-14 07:44 AM

Thanks Sjizzle!
I now understand TDW patcher. Do you know what patch/update I need to enable to correct the problems I came across?