SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Tanksim.com (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   T-34 versus Tiger Discussion (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=143246)

frinik 02-23-10 06:41 AM

Kursk is it!

Well Shotgun, if gameplay is your top priority then don't miss the boat and buy into ZW's Kursk mod when you get the chance because otherwise you might as well shelve your TvsT game or sell it at a discount.There's no future for it as far as SP is concerned without ZW's masterful work.he is going to announce soon how to buy his release so stay posted.

Cheers

Panzerknacker 03-09-10 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chucky (Post 1275770)
Out of the box it does have problems.

Problems? LOL Man, this is one of the worse-finished games I've ever seen- it's just brutal. It needs an exterminator it's so buggy and I haven't had half the problems people have reported in here. The worst part of it is that it has such potential but they just totally blew it. I'm not surprised the developers went out of business if this was the garbage they produced.

I'm hopeful ZeeWolf's Kursk will rescue it- he's a star for even trying to help out this horror-show of a game, and I guess we'll see. With all the freezing, and random driver/gunner/commander AI problems making even moving an unwinnable battle, even if the thing were just plain playable I'd be happy- and I'd be extactic if it just had had a bare-bones mission builder...

mcostello70 04-06-10 01:06 PM

Key Code Invalid / My key code won't work

Just got this game off ebay. would really love to play it, BUT how do I get the key code entered? :damn:
I've tried caps, no caps, dashes, no dashes, Zeroes and O's. I've tried every combination and substitution I can think of. :wah:
Now I find that the developers are defunct. So no support
Can anyone give me a valid key code?:salute:
I thought I would dock my U-Boat for awhile and punch some holes in Russian armor for a change!!

ZeeWolf 04-06-10 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcostello70 (Post 1349596)
Just got this game off ebay. would really love to play it, BUT how do I get the key code entered? :damn:
I've tried caps, no caps, dashes, no dashes, Zeroes and O's. I've tried every combination and substitution I can think of. :wah:
Now I find that the developers are defunct. So no support
Can anyone give me a valid key code?:salute:
I thought I would dock my U-Boat for awhile and punch some holes in Russian armor for a change!!

I sounds like you may have a pirated copy. And there is no support here for
pirated software.

ZeeWolf

mcostello70 04-06-10 01:43 PM

invalid key code

Zee,
Thanks for a quick reply.
I can't see any proof of my copy being "pirated". The box arrived sealed in shrink-wrap. The disc has a factory label on it. Lighthouse interactive, artwork, etc.
What else can I do for key code entry?

ZeeWolf 04-06-10 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcostello70 (Post 1349638)
Zee,
Thanks for a quick reply.
I can't see any proof of my copy being "pirated". The box arrived sealed in shrink-wrap. The disc has a factory label on it. Lighthouse interactive, artwork, etc.
What else can I do for key code entry?

I didn't know that (important) detail, I am at a loss as to the cause of not accepting the key. I wish I could be more helpful mcostello70. :hmmm:

Best regards,

ZeeWolf

frinik 04-07-10 12:17 AM

wrong letter/number

Or you may be entering the wrong letter or number like many others because they are written so small as to be illegible.Try o(letter) instead of 0 for example.Read some of the old threads on TvsT I think some people had the same problem.

Sledgehammer427 04-07-10 12:33 AM

also, try 5's instead of S's and B's instead of 8's. I'm surprised I'm not bald from all the hair pulling that came from entering a key perfectly and having it say I was wrong. Thankfully nowadays the game companies are getting a little better at things like this, making more legible keycodes.

Feuer Frei! 04-10-10 10:35 AM

On another note
Finally getting to play this, installed it half an hour ago on Win 7 64-bit, looking great.
Love the sounds and amazed at how the game "feels" so far.
Qstn: using a wireless keyboard (doubt if that makes much difference) but the default keys assigned to the controls, ie. rpm's etc etc, when i try to turn engine off or on (e) it doesn't seem to respond. Auto driver doesn't seem to "auto drive" when turned on (f)?
Anyone else having this problem?
Auto gunner is working.
Maybe the keys need to be reassigned? Doubt if that will change anything.

ZeeWolf 04-10-10 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feuer Frei! (Post 1354746)
On another note
Finally getting to play this, installed it half an hour ago on Win 7 64-bit, looking great.
Love the sounds and amazed at how the game "feels" so far.
Qstn: using a wireless keyboard (doubt if that makes much difference) but the default keys assigned to the controls, ie. rpm's etc etc, when i try to turn engine off or on (e) it doesn't seem to respond. Auto driver doesn't seem to "auto drive" when turned on (f)?
Anyone else having this problem?
Auto gunner is working.
Maybe the keys need to be reassigned? Doubt if that will change anything.

Greetings Feuer Frei!

Make sure you are in the commanders position before pressing the "f" key

Vor! :salute:

ZeeWolf

Feuer Frei! 04-11-10 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1354818)
Greetings Feuer Frei!

Make sure you are in the commanders position before pressing the "f" key

Vor! :salute:

ZeeWolf

Many thanks for the tip! I looked through the game folder for a user guide, no such luck.
Anywhere where i should be looking? (here or elsewhere)?
Thanks in advance.

ZeeWolf 04-11-10 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feuer Frei! (Post 1355595)
Many thanks for the tip! I looked through the game folder for a user guide, no such luck.
Anywhere where i should be looking? (here or elsewhere)?
Thanks in advance.

Got you covered Feuer Frei! :up:

http://www.filefront.com/15430935/Manual_T34.zip/

Happy hunting!

ZeeWolf

Feuer Frei! 04-11-10 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1355623)
Got you covered Feuer Frei! :up:

http://www.filefront.com/15430935/Manual_T34.zip/

Happy hunting!

ZeeWolf

Very kind of you, really do appreciate your help. :up:

mrstone 04-12-10 11:50 AM

Mcostello

You are right - there are discs out there with wrong key (or may be key has expired)

I had similar problem. If you still cannot install the game, send me a private message and I will try to help

sofie_59 04-21-10 08:21 AM

You need a magnifying glass to see those small letter.
And even then its hard to read