SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Comments to SUBSIM Review (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   August 2011 New Member Sign Up (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=186222)

Fish In The Water 08-14-11 02:39 AM

A warm welcome to skullnhelm, dukeofe and kpeme! Glad to have you all on board!! :sunny:

Magic1111 08-14-11 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullnhelm (Post 1727517)
I have been a huge fan of the silent hunter game series since the first silent hunter. Silent hunter 3 was by far my favorite:haha:. When I bought the fourth and the fifth titles. I became irritated by all the bugs and trouble with the AI that I stopped playing the games for good:damn::wah:. But my heart always longed for another game that would come out with improved graphics yet with the awesome game engine that was silent hunter 3:zzz: to bring me back to the game again. You guys did that.

Thank you guys for restoring my interest in playing silent hunter 5:yeah:! Thanks to your hard work and the many mods you have made. Now the game is fun and you have restored my love for playing the game again. Too bad the developers couldn't put out the game to the level that you guys have raised it to. It would have saved a lot of heart ache.

Now I'm just trying to figure out the right combination of mods. And what order to put them in. Downloading your stuff like a kid in a candy store.:rotfl2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dukeofe (Post 1727523)
Hello sub captains am a sub captain from Greece nice to meet you all and thanks for your work here to make this game so much better than was before (no rudder no compass in a ship ?:damn: what they were thinking?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpeme (Post 1727528)
My name is Philippe, i'm not new on this forum. I live in south france, near ALBI.
This site is fabulous .
Thank you very much for all.

Philippe

:salute::salute::salute:Welcome aboard !!!:salute::salute::salute:

BossMark 08-14-11 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpeme (Post 1727528)
My name is Philippe, i'm not new on this forum. I live in south france, near ALBI.
This site is fabulous .
Thank you very much for all.

Philippe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish In The Water (Post 1727531)
A warm welcome to skullnhelm, dukeofe and kpeme! Glad to have you all on board!! :sunny:

Welcome to you both :salute::salute::salute:

Jimbuna 08-14-11 07:18 AM

Welcome Aboard folks :salute:

Heavy Fog 08-14-11 07:38 AM

New Kapitän on deck

Hello everyone,

I've been playing SH3 for about two years now. I'm using GWX under SH3 commander with 80% realism settings. I've played many complete campaigns and survived only a few of them.

Subsim is a great place to be when you love this game as i do.

My next move will probably be using RUB mod and trying muti player.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/hmth.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/94684336.jpg/

celticodst 08-14-11 07:43 AM

Hello and Im playing Silent hunter 2 and watching Das Boot at the moment .I am new to the game and would love any help in manuel targeting if you can.I heard about this site in a PC Gamer magazine

Poseidonas 08-14-11 10:01 AM

hello Kaleun's !

i played SH3 and SH5.
The Uncle of my wife was Kaleun H. Gelhaus on U-107.
I wished to say thanks for the many off fantastic Mods who make SH5
playable.

Regards from Berlin/Germany

Poseidonas

gugusse 08-14-11 10:24 AM

I come

Good morning to all, :salute:

My first name is Jean-Marie, I live in the North of France, and I am 58 years old. I am very happy to have discovered Subsim because grace in the "MODeurs" I can finally play SH5!!! :yeah:
Passionate person of simulation, (SH3, IL-2 and other .......),

Thank you for your welcome :03:

very cordially Gugusse :salute:

P.S:Sorry for the faults, my English is not very good

Flyinglensman 08-14-11 10:52 AM

Keep up the good work

Been a member for a few years and love the game, made all the more enjoyable with all the hard work done by the modding community. Keep up the good work.

Magic1111 08-14-11 12:46 PM

:salute::salute::salute:Welcome aboard new members !!!:salute::salute::salute:

Jimbuna 08-14-11 01:54 PM

A warm welcome to you all :salute:

little dave hedgehog 08-14-11 02:42 PM

thinking i might have a bash at sh5 later today, and after reading about all the many fantastic sounding mods here, just wanted to see the game in all the available glory. hope i ever hit a ship, my math is terrible.

Fish In The Water 08-14-11 04:27 PM

Great to see all the new members, welcome everyone! :sunny:

Jimbuna 08-14-11 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little dave hedgehog (Post 1727915)
thinking i might have a bash at sh5 later today, and after reading about all the many fantastic sounding mods here, just wanted to see the game in all the available glory. hope i ever hit a ship, my math is terrible.

Welcome little dave :salute:

Maceo 08-14-11 06:56 PM

Hello all

Just getting back into my sub command sim after a long break. Looks like I'm a novice again....... :)