SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   GWX (Grey Wolves eXpansion Mod) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=102096)

AtlantikEel 06-14-07 02:42 AM

It worked!

Thank-you, danlisa!
I'm up and running again! :D

Kpt. Lehmann 06-14-07 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Growler
Aye, sir. It's the only shell icon there; clicking on it only appeared to "highlight" it for the click duration, but beyond that, nil.

Weapons officer reports a full load of shells for both the DG and the flak, and the flak DOES have it's complement of shells loaded and available, but the DG reads 0 in the breech and 0 available.

No edits or changes made, I'm running stock GWX/SHIII with the most recent SH3 Commander, reload times at "normal" (ie: the reload times checkboxes are blank).

Not sure why you are experiencing this problem. I just did a career start test using a VIIB... and fired the DG w/no problem.:ping:

Txema 06-14-07 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpt. Lehmann
The release date is being kept tightly under wraps... as is content.

However, within the next seven days I expect to be able to release an "official" statement to allow everyone to peek under the hood for a moment.

Hey, Kaptain !!

Any news on GWX 1.04 ?

Being created by your team, I know it will be great !!! Can you tell us something?

GWX is excellent :D !!!

Txema

Alex 06-14-07 12:07 PM

Aw yes that's true, I remember Kpt. told us some days ago he will let us know somethings about 1.04 a short time before the release. :hmm:

:up: :arrgh!:

Edit : but we still don't even have an approximate release date... :-?
So let's wait patiently. http://yelims2.free.fr/Demons/Demon35.gif

Dowly 06-14-07 12:11 PM

Patience puppies, patience. You wont be disappointed. :cool:

danlisa 06-14-07 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dowly
You wont be disappointed. :cool:

:lol: They won't be will they?:arrgh!:

rik007 06-14-07 01:15 PM

As long as Kpt. Lehmann is still posting everything is under control.

melnibonian 06-14-07 03:07 PM

Quote:

If I judge based on what I've seen so far I have only to say WOW. 1.04 really Rocks, and by the way I'm sure people will not be disappointed ;) :yep: :up:

Growler 06-14-07 04:17 PM

Quote:

Not sure why you are experiencing this problem. I just did a career start test using a VIIB... and fired the DG w/no problem.:ping:

Roger that, sir.

May have a borked install, or possible a corrupted file. Will give it another go, and failing that, reinstall... or just start a career in 1943 and leave the DG alone anyway.:D Sometimes I think this computer actively tries to thwart my fun.

Growler 06-14-07 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Growler
Quote:

Roger that, sir.

May have a borked install, or possible a corrupted file. Will give it another go, and failing that, reinstall... or just start a career in 1943 and leave the DG alone anyway.:D Sometimes I think this computer actively tries to thwart my fun.

UPDATE: Did not have to perform a full uninstall/reinstall. Went back into the game, loaded the Naval Artillery training op, and waited... after loading, I probably waited a good two or three minutes for the disk drive to settle down. Once I did, I crewed the deck gun, selected the HE shell, and instead of the 0 0 I was getting, I got the loading progress bar and 260 shells available number.

Looks like it was another low RAM issue; waiting until the load is fully established seemed to help.

Jimbuna 06-15-07 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melnibonian
Quote:

If I judge based on what I've seen so far I have only to say WOW. 1.04 really Rocks, and by the way I'm sure people will not be disappointed ;) :yep: :up:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :damn: :damn: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kpt. Lehmann 06-15-07 07:26 AM

Errrmm, unrelated to the above discussion and as promised a few days ago, sometime tonight (U.S. Central time) I will be posting an "official" sneak peak under the hood of GWX version 1.04 in-development.

Methinks you'll like what you see.:|\\

danlisa 06-15-07 07:42 AM

Quote:

Errrmm, unrelated to the above discussion and as promised a few days ago, sometime tonight (U.S. Central time) I will be posting an "official" sneak peak under the hood of GWX version 1.04 in-development.

Oooo, I really hope you can include what we talked about the other evening.:cool:

@All

Be seated, remove tight clothing, shoes & socks.

Guys, hand on heart, it's worth the wait.:yep:

Also remember, it's only a sneaky peek, just like the glimpse of white lacy un........:88) <tease>

Jimbuna 06-15-07 08:21 AM

Will it include the screenies I was prevented from posting last week?
If it does....please wait till I leave for Brighton in the morning and spare me the torment :cry: :cry: :cry:

jaxa 06-15-07 09:35 AM

Quote:

Good news, GWX 1.04 incoming :up: