SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Comments to SUBSIM Review (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   April 2012 New Member Sign Up (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=193963)

Tychoflak 04-26-12 03:53 AM

Hey there. Dipped in and out of the scene for several years now. Still absolutely useless at the games, but I really enjoy dynamic campaigns where I help shape the outcome. The only way to get better is to play right? I keep telling myself that anyway LOL!

BossMark 04-26-12 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spydar59 (Post 1875285)
:hmmm: Been playing around with these games a long time.Just trying to make the game a little more interesting with the mods.And yes I still have the original Silent Hunter up and running.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostonmyk (Post 1875393)
Hi All,

Long time lurker. Huge fan of all naval simulations.

Currently on the dev team of: Command Modern Air/Naval Operations.

Glad to be here!

Welcome to you both :salute::salute::salute:

Jimbuna 04-26-12 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostonmyk (Post 1875393)
Hi All,

Long time lurker. Huge fan of all naval simulations.

Currently on the dev team of: Command Modern Air/Naval Operations.

Glad to be here!

Welcome :sunny:

Herr-Berbunch 04-26-12 06:47 AM

Welcome aboard one and all :salute:

rlane 04-27-12 04:41 PM

Hi All
Have not been on in some time, just stopping back by to check things out. Huge fan ever since SHII Great site! With great info and resources.

Spydar59 04-28-12 12:50 AM

You want to put a screen door in what?

:damn: Howdy.Been playing the subsim games since they stated making them.Just playing around with the mods to see if I know what I'm doing.Got a couple of ideas want to try out for SH5.Make a working and workable supply ship.Moving crane with torpedoes and floating fuel lines.Same for the bunkers.There was always alot going on at these places and the game lacks that.But that aside,you all a great bunch of people.So let us flip on the game and blow something up.:up:

BossMark 04-28-12 01:17 AM

Welcome aboard Spydar59 :salute::salute::salute:

Reece 04-28-12 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tychoflak (Post 1875525)
Hey there. Dipped in and out of the scene for several years now. Still absolutely useless at the games, but I really enjoy dynamic campaigns where I help shape the outcome. The only way to get better is to play right? I keep telling myself that anyway LOL!

As long as you are enjoying the game that's all that counts.:yep: Welcome aboard!:up:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spydar59 (Post 1876480)
:damn: Howdy.Been playing the subsim games since they stated making them.Just playing around with the mods to see if I know what I'm doing.Got a couple of ideas want to try out for SH5.Make a working and workable supply ship.Moving crane with torpedoes and floating fuel lines.Same for the bunkers.There was always alot going on at these places and the game lacks that.But that aside,you all a great bunch of people.So let us flip on the game and blow something up.:up:

Welcome to Subsim Spydar59!:yeah:

u crank 04-28-12 05:57 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Welcome to Subsim guys.:salute::salute:

revolpathon 04-28-12 08:26 AM

hey i am new here as well, i've toyed around with sh3 in the past and now that sh5 is looking bettter and better thanks to this community i decided to give that a go now as well :)

i tend to be a casual u boat captain but sometimes i like to get creative and fire my torps manually... though firing is all i do, i'm lucky if i hit something (other than myself) but i saw some great tutorial mods here for in-game use so i will give those a go and maybe get better at it that way :)

Jimbuna 04-28-12 08:37 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by revolpathon (Post 1876619)
hey i am new here as well, i've toyed around with sh3 in the past and now that sh5 is looking bettter and better thanks to this community i decided to give that a go now as well :)

i tend to be a casual u boat captain but sometimes i like to get creative and fire my torps manually... though firing is all i do, i'm lucky if i hit something (other than myself) but i saw some great tutorial mods here for in-game use so i will give those a go and maybe get better at it that way :)

Welcome to you both :sunny:

u crank 04-28-12 08:38 AM

Welcome to Subsim revolpathon.:salute:

Magic1111 04-30-12 05:54 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by revolpathon (Post 1876619)

:salute::salute::salute:Welcome aboard all!!!:salute::salute::salute: