SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   LIVING SILENT HUNTER 3 - EDITION 2022 » DISCUSSION and SUPPORT (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=252544)

FUBAR295 09-14-22 02:16 PM

PM'd Onkle Neal ... to let him know. :Kaleun_Salute:

a-kermit 09-16-22 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archive1 (Post 2827784)
I have been badly hacked and am changing all (all) names and passwords across the board for all programs.
How do I do that for this Subsim website? Don't want to lose the connection.
Archive1

Moin'sen ...

Excuse me, but what thiswes problem here in LSH-3 V22 to look ?
You have not been hacked here.
And if you were hacked ... you immediately change your login PW and the associated email address, so the username can be kept.
Greetings Kermit ,,, and now please back to the topic ...

Edit: There is certainly a general questions section for this .

bedros 09-17-22 04:09 PM

U boot skins compatible mod

Hi guys, do you know if there are u boot skins mods compatible with LSH3 2022 version?

Thaks

Archive1 09-19-22 10:41 PM

Back on line

Just to let everyone know (if anyone actually cares) I am back on line thanks to Onkle Neal. Unfortunately all the other hacking stuff will take months to clear up.
Archive1

CapZap1970 09-19-22 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archive1 (Post 2828406)
Just to let everyone know (if anyone actually cares) I am back on line thanks to Onkle Neal. Unfortunately all the other hacking stuff will take months to clear up.
Archive1

Great to have you back, Archive1!!! :Kaleun_Cheers:

blackswan40 09-20-22 12:19 AM

Hi Archive1 send a PM to Onkel Neal with your new login name and password and he will make all the magic happen Sir :Kaleun_Salute:

bedros 09-20-22 11:13 AM

Edit Wolfpack probability

Hello again, I'm trying to change the spawn probability of hsie Wolfpack, opening the campaignSCR there are 12 ai sibs north west of new Scotland so it doesn't depends by position; someone know how to edit the file that calculates the probability for Wolfpack activation?

Regards

Mad Mardigan 09-20-22 11:39 AM

Re: Welcome back...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archive1 (Post 2828406)
Archive1

:Kaleun_Cheers:

Glad you were able to get it all sorted out. Sorry that you had to deal with it, in the 1st place...

All the best to you ship mate. :up: :shucks: :yep:

:Kaleun_Salute:

M. M.

bedros 09-25-22 03:03 PM

Wolfpack zones

Hi again guys, I'm trying to track the zones where Wolfpack is available, could you share your experiences maybe with patrol grid if possible.

Thanks

EffTee 09-27-22 07:54 PM

Really struggling with testing mission, haven't changed anything with the sub and still getting the null when changing flotilla. Little confused on wording of radio messages that say "until August 3rd 23:00". Does that mean I can dock after I complete the missions and after that time? I start the career from the commander application if that matters.

Thanks for the help!:Kaleun_Salute:

bedros 09-28-22 10:11 AM

Do you mean special tasks in F1 top secret?

EffTee 09-29-22 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EffTee (Post 2829615)
Really struggling with testing mission, haven't changed anything with the sub and still getting the null when changing flotilla. Little confused on wording of radio messages that say "until August 3rd 23:00". Does that mean I can dock after I complete the missions and after that time? I start the career from the commander application if that matters.

Thanks for the help!:Kaleun_Salute:

Figured it out, tried to assign to 2nd flotilla instead of 1st or 7th

Aktungbby 09-29-22 11:58 AM

welcome aboard!

EffTee!:Kaleun_Salute:

bedros 10-02-22 07:29 AM

Ctd manual targeting

Hello everyone, I'm having issue with CTD when I start a new Patrol setting manual target option on, if I disable it starts normally, this only in career mode and the responsibility of crash is d3d9.dll.
If I replace d3d9 the resolution change!
Help please.

blueduck 10-07-22 01:12 PM

Hi bedros,

which mods do you have activated and could you post a screenshot of your realism settings?

Regards
Blueduck