PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody recommend a good mouse?

nikimcbee
10-24-06, 11:11 PM
What's a good mouse for gaming? I need a scroll wheel. My microsoft laser mouse zeros out then spins...It's really:damn: irritating when playing a shooter game. You go to aim at somebody ,then the screen starts looks up and starts spinning. I am surprised it has survived being thrown, smashed, punched, etc. It's not the mouse pad. It just does it randomly.

FIREWALL
10-25-06, 12:41 AM
YEH... Mickey:p Seriously I prefer Logitech. Many models to pick from and a wide price range.

Marina
10-25-06, 04:46 AM
Look at the neon glowing gaming mice from Razer - very good for gamers and cool looking as well.

FAdmiral
10-25-06, 10:46 AM
Probably the best so far is the LOGITECH G5 laser gaming mouse.
It has a very high rating and is very percise....

JIM

SUBMAN1
10-25-06, 10:56 AM
Look at the neon glowing gaming mice from Razer - very good for gamers and cool looking as well.

Nothing from any manufacturer compares to Razer. Logitech has some OK offerings with their laser mouse, but if you want even higher dpi / quality, look to razer.

-S

SUBMAN1
10-25-06, 10:58 AM
By the way, I forgot Microsoft - They recently licensed a Razer for their new gaming mouse. That should be out soon.

-S

PS. I own a 2000 DPI Razer.

NeonSamurai
10-25-06, 11:52 AM
Honestly i dissagree with logitech, their products are cheap and fall apart very quickly ive found (ive had logitech keyboards, joysticks, and mice, all have failed with in 1-2 years). I wouldnt touch anything they make now.

SUBMAN1
10-25-06, 12:04 PM
Honestly i dissagree with logitech, their products are cheap and fall apart very quickly ive found (ive had logitech keyboards, joysticks, and mice, all have failed with in 1-2 years). I wouldnt touch anything they make now.

I got a discount for one of my friends on a Logitech Laser, and it seems fairly well constructed. Of course, they cost a few $$$ so that might have something to do with it. THeir cheap mice however - I agree.

NeonSamurai
10-26-06, 06:42 AM
Stuff i was using wasnt cheep though it was their top of the line stuff at the time.

SUBMAN1
10-26-06, 09:18 AM
Stuff i was using wasnt cheep though it was their top of the line stuff at the time.

You would probably know better than I would since you have used there stuff longer. I've never owned a Logitech product personally.