subwulf
10-04-06, 01:28 PM
Hi all,

Project Subwolves:
4 new screenshots are online.
All old screenshots updated.

Best
Subwulf

www.subwolves.com (http://www.subwolves.com)

Torvald Von Mansee
10-04-06, 02:11 PM
That looks very intriguing, though I must admit games like that make my head swim.

EDIT: there are now downloads available!!!! *cry*

GT182
10-04-06, 02:30 PM
I see for now that everthing is written in German. For those of us that don't speak or read German, will there be an English option?

And will the complete sub interior be done for the game? I'd like to be able to see my crew at all the stations. Even watching them load torpedoes would be nice. ;)

iblitz
10-04-06, 03:00 PM
I see for now that everthing is written in German. For those of us that don't speak or read German, will there be an English option?

And will the complete sub interior be done for the game? I'd like to be able to see my crew at all the stations. Even watching them load torpedoes would be nice. ;)

You have the option of either English or German. You assume to role of BdU so there are not any additional screens for the subs. Your at HQ :D

kylania
10-04-06, 03:20 PM
That overhead shot of the subbase is awesome! :)

Which are the new screenshots though?

SteamWake
10-04-06, 03:32 PM
Youve been working on this for quite sometime.

Its a great concept and looks intriquing. I understand you hit a little snag when one of the artists went on hiatus but I was wondering.

What is the status of this project. When will it be available ?

iblitz
10-04-06, 04:41 PM
Youve been working on this for quite sometime.

Its a great concept and looks intriquing. I understand you hit a little snag when one of the artists went on hiatus but I was wondering.

What is the status of this project. When will it be available ?

Everything is moving along... I don't want to speak too much as Peter is handling the programming end and I'm on the graphic end as well as others on different areas of the project..... however development is moving along.

iblitz
10-04-06, 04:50 PM
That overhead shot of the subbase is awesome! :)

Which are the new screenshots though?

The last 5 screenshots are new...

Sailor Steve
10-04-06, 05:06 PM
That overhead shot of the subbase is awesome!

I agree. I also like the one in the workshop, with the construction yard seen through the windows.

subwulf
10-05-06, 01:19 AM
estimated release with the actual dev-team:
February 07
(work should be finished by the end of that year and then 2 months of testing...)

playable languages:
- german
- english
- spanish
- french

P_Funk
10-05-06, 02:08 AM
Wow. This could make PC Gamer if it takes off. Devs better prepare their notes for an interview for the Sim Column!

This looks like a perfect way to satisfy your U-boat desire even when you don't have the energy for an all out patrol.

Kpt. Lehmann
10-05-06, 02:17 AM
This stuff looks great!!! :arrgh!:

SimNut
10-05-06, 02:32 AM
Looks interesting.

subwulf
10-05-06, 02:57 AM
Some of the last 5 screenshots have graphic-bugs in it. Don't now why. Ingame are all graphics without bugs and the .jpg's before uploading are looking also without graphical problems...

Maybe a problem with the 32 Bit color-deph. All graphics ingame are optimazed for 32 Bit and then while uploading things could have changed or what ever.

Does anybody know from what these problems could come from?

Thanks in advance.

Best
Subwulf

Jimbuna
10-05-06, 05:31 AM
Looking very promising....will have to give this a go when available :up:

Burzum
10-06-06, 07:55 PM
me too. Looks totally promising, looking forward to install it.

subwulf
10-08-06, 12:48 PM
some more new screenshots online...

Hybris
10-08-06, 01:04 PM
From what I have seen I think I'll stick to being at the pointy end of the sword then the handle. Besides at BdU I don't think I could stand being with all the crazy Nazi Big Wigs

Sniper_1
10-08-06, 10:02 PM
I've been keeping an eye on this for quite some time and development had seemed to have stoped. Then all of a sudden there was a load of new screenshots and information on the progress of the mod/add-on. I'm just glad its not out for a few months yet....i'd get no work done if it was out now ;) ;) ;) . I've allready booked off the time (from RL) so that i can immerse myself in the game when it comes out :up:

Sniper_1

subwulf
10-11-06, 06:08 AM
New screenshots.

Now the screenshots are also available on English. Have a look... :D