PDA

View Full Version : New Career!

kylania
10-01-06, 09:09 PM
So I thought I'd try out a new career tonite. Loaded up a brand new captain and a brand new boat, plotted out the Kiel Outbound course and off I went.

As the course ended I headed up to the bridge. For some reason either my boat didn't slow down after the last waypoint had been reached or it just didn't slow down enough, but as I cranked it up to 64x TC the last thing I go through my mind was, "gosh that shore looks clo--".

Behold the results of the one and only patrol from Kaleun.. umm.. well, I don't even remember this name.

http://www.kylania.com/sh3/shortestcareer.jpg

SubSerpent
10-01-06, 09:50 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

BERNARD!!! I TOLD YOU TO STOP STARING AT THE BABES IN THE BIKINIS ON THE BEACH WHILE NAVIGATING THIS BOAT!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

P_Funk
10-01-06, 10:37 PM
It's too bad Steve Irwin is dead cause I'm sure he'd find a way to get you back into the drink.

_Seth_
10-02-06, 01:30 AM

BERNARD!!! I TOLD YOU TO STOP STARING AT THE BABES IN THE BIKINIS ON THE BEACH WHILE NAVIGATING THIS BOAT!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

_Seth_
10-02-06, 01:31 AM
It's too bad Steve Irwin is dead cause I'm sure he'd find a way to get you back into the drink.

"Crikey, that's a big croc"!!

Mauser KAR98K
10-02-06, 04:55 AM
"vhat Do You Have To Say For You Selve?"

"opps!"

HunterICX
10-02-06, 05:35 AM
Herrkaleun: BERNAARD! whats wrong with you!
Bernard : ''The Cracken''
Herrkaleun: *Sigh* Ok thats enough , No more Pirates of the caribbean : Deadman's chest movie for you.

Jimbuna
10-02-06, 06:35 AM
Something similar happened to me once...then I realised it takes a little while before the boat changes it's heading onto the new course :oops:

Biggles
10-02-06, 09:30 AM

Yes, poor Steve.....:cry:

Anyway....be more catious will ya? U-boots are expensive things!

Respenus
10-02-06, 09:56 AM
I did that once on purpose (before I found out you can change it in SH3 Commander). I had enough of going on 4X TC, so I just steared starboard. And when everyone died (third time I crashed my IIA into the shore) and I looked to an empty command area I was like:

"That would make a great Bernard joke!"

YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

AVGWarhawk
10-02-06, 02:04 PM
One patrol I set up my waypoints and went north around England/Ireland. I was TC when I hear "we are taking damage". I go to outside view to see my old tub on the beach. I went back to the map and zoomed in to find a tiny pinhead of an island and with all this BIG WIDE OCEAN I manage to run into the thing...not to mention my watch said nothing at all!!!! I believe I will pump them through with the next torpedos! Full reverse emergancy and off the beach I went with 38% hull integrity. I skulked back to the port and was assigned barnicle scraping duties:cry:

The Munster
10-02-06, 04:22 PM
a tiny pinhead of an island

What you are referring to is 'Scotland' I think :know: