PDA

View Full Version : milkcow and GW and others Qs

Crawlerz
09-21-06, 11:21 AM
i got a 1.4 (althouth the installer said 1.3 and the latest should be 1.4b:o ) but anyway... i got the wonderful GW. very nice wowie!
went to the mediterranean campaign. from 29th at Spezia. then i need to patrol CJ2-something on the eastern-a$$ :yep: part of italy (where even birds don't go except to die) but i don't argue w/my commanding officer. i start pedaling there. 1 day into my journey i get the message of sparse traffic at cape palmas? i think - i found out it's on the other side of the world in africa. so i'll need at least a WEEK to get there. by that time the ships will probably go their way? do you think? i should start pedaling in that direction anyway, right?:ping:
i know this is a really dead horse (but can we beat it anyway) - i'd like to discuss what to do about milkcows and friendly ports. could you please walk me thru the procedure of things if i want to dock at a port or a milkcow. when to exit the game (before/after what)? when to make changes to the Uboat (what do u mean by AFTER PATROL)? and so and so.
thank u! :D

fredbass
09-21-06, 11:25 AM
i got a 1.4 (althouth the installer said 1.3 and the latest should be 1.4b:o ) but anyway... i got the wonderful GW. very nice wowie!
went to the mediterranean campaign. from 29th at Spezia. then i need to patrol CJ2-something on the eastern-a$$ :yep: part of italy (where even birds don't go except to die) but i don't argue w/my commanding officer. i start pedaling there. 1 day into my journey i get the message of sparse traffic at cape palmas? i think - i found out it's on the other side of the world in africa. so i'll need at least a WEEK to get there. by that time the ships will probably go their way? do you think? i should start pedaling in that direction anyway, right?:ping:
i know this is a really dead horse (but can we beat it anyway) - i'd like to discuss what to do about milkcows and friendly ports. could you please walk me thru the procedure of things if i want to dock at a port or a milkcow. when to exit the game (before/after what)? when to make changes to the Uboat (what do u mean by AFTER PATROL)? and so and so.
thank u! :D

Once you get about 25k near a port, just escape and dock. (specific option)

You do about the same type of thing with a milkcow, but at a much closer range. I'm not sure of the number, but I think its less than 5. (specific option)

Only exit game when on surface. and never make changes with mods except in port. If using sh3 commander and gw, I only make changes to crew and boat just b4 I start new patrol and not immediately after.

Ian_L
09-21-06, 09:40 PM
When you guys talk about "the mediterranean campaign", do you simply mean that you go in the career menu and choose to transfer to La Spezia?

Or is there another campaign menu I am not aware of...??

Thanks

As for milkcows, fredbass pretty much told you everything...