PDA

View Full Version : Resolution (I'm terribly sorry)

WiffleBoat
09-16-06, 08:00 PM
Ahoy! I think this horse may be at the glue factory by now, but I can't exactly find the info I'm looking for in my searches. Does the resolution fix work with 1.4b?

p.s.-- First post here. I got this game not long ago and have hardly played it, because it's motivated me, a math-impaired fool of a man who (not proudly) had to cheat his way through high-school geometry, to brush up on my math skills, or rather, actually acquire them in the first place. Anyway, thanks for any help you can give.

_Seth_
09-16-06, 08:41 PM
Wiffleboat: Dont be sorry to post here! Im sure someone could give you a good answer! Thats what the community is all about! :D:D

Target
09-16-06, 09:16 PM
It supposedly works with 1.4 unless you have a (shhhh) no cd thingy. If you have XP you supposedly have to install net.frame. But it didn't work for me, so this is conjecture on my part.

I know the problem of numbers, I'm dislecsic, can't spell either.

WiffleBoat
09-16-06, 09:45 PM
Thanks. I appreciate the info. Everybody seems very willing to help here. What is frame.net, by the way?

I tried using the res fix with 1.4b after I first installed the game, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I did something wrong.

stabiz
09-16-06, 10:11 PM
Hello there, wiffleboat!

This is what you want:

http://www.communitymanuals.com/shiii/index.php?title=Display_Resolution

CWorth
09-17-06, 12:23 AM
It works fine for me..running at 1600x1200 using the method on the Community Manual that is linked above.

.Net is a piece of Micro$oft bloatware that is a neccassary evil to run the Res-Fix with Windows XP SP2.