PDA

View Full Version : Weird by favourable bugs

HunterICX
09-16-06, 07:29 PM
Well I noticed today something weird

after my formatation of the PC I suddently had an new skin of my SH3 with GW....
mmm..before my formatation the VIIC looked like the Stock one with GW...

Ahh...well what the hell....lets go!

After some patrol I experienced weird behavour of 2 things...my Sub and 2 strange looking torpedos

1: My sub...after an hell of an beating I got mayor flooding in all the back compartments pulling me down deeper the 240 Depth I was still alive:o ...to the record an VIIC can only take 160.

2: 2 Torpedos, I fired one at an DD...It missed but looking on the TDC mapped the torpedo turned around an striked the DD .... I moved my mouse over the description...G7E FAK. Acoustic Torpedos :hmm:

So 1: my sub type is an VIIC i,m in 1942 , but the sub behavour in crush depth is like an VIIC/42.

2: the torpedos are not avaible yet...but still i have 2 of them in my load out without knowing of it:huh:

Its in my favour but still....this is really weird.

also the career files I saved from beeing removed by the formatation , I saved the career files on the CD. and I created when I had SH3 + GW mod installed an career name so the folders in My Documents would show up and put my old career files in there where they suppose to be..

LZ_Baker
09-17-06, 09:59 AM
I know that in the vanella SH3, you would get two of the new torpedos before they were availible. Kinda like a trail by fire for the new equipment or something.

davidaspy
09-18-06, 11:04 AM
When i was using vanilla i got 2 acustic torpedos for about 5 or 6 patrols in a row, all of them before they were available. I thought it was a bit odd at the time but hey, they sure came in useful.