PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, subsim!

DeepSix
08-23-06, 04:17 PM
Just wanted to say, briefly, a big thanks to Neal and all the subsimmers who make subsim the best patrol ground on the web. Thanks for releasing the great info on the upcoming SilentHunterIV; I've been dying for an SH4 fix and this latest news is great!

I know there are already a few out there who are dismissing SilentHunter IV while it's still in the womb, and a few who already think it will be the best game ever. That debate is not important - what's important is that we all have this place to air it.

For me, I'm really looking forward to the game, and just wanted to say that not only is subsim the best place for us to learn about what it'll be like, it's also the best place for the devs to find out what we think.

:rock:
Rob

Hitman
08-24-06, 03:00 AM
I second that!

Subsim has been one of the most robust & solids webs I have ever seen. I joined here early 2002 and everything I have seen has been a continuous growth in quality and size. Subsim was there in the early stages of Sh2, has been there with Sh3 and now leads the way forward to SH4 with interviews, player assistance & feedback to the dev Team! :rock: Who else can present such credentials? :ping:

Safe-Keeper
08-24-06, 05:14 AM
Yup, thanks, SubSim.

The Noob
08-24-06, 05:41 AM
Subsim just Rocks, especially in 2048kb\s Speed...:yep: