PDA

View Full Version : Iran: We supplied Zelzal-2 to Hizbullah

waste gate
08-05-06, 06:31 PM
Any comment?

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1154525807791&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Skybird
08-05-06, 06:52 PM
Nothing new, and we must not be concerned anyway, because the French foreign minster said that “in the region there is of course a country such as Iran — a great country, a great people and a great civilization which is respected and which plays a stabilizing role in the region”. Since it is about stabilization only, we should welcome these missiles as tools of peace that will bolster the peace process, no doubt.

We probably will not be able to go for their nuke program, but their factories where these missiles get produced are something else. Practically we are at war with Iran anyway.

waste gate
08-05-06, 07:11 PM
The scary part is the Iranian ablity to supply known terrorists. If they get the bomb no one is safe.

Yahoshua
08-05-06, 07:52 PM
I and several other family members think that Iran may have already acquired the bomb via Russia selling it off to Iran in exchange for an arms deal and Iranian oil.

Otherwise, why would Iran wait until August to reply to a diplomatic response regarding their nukes?

Why so long? Perhaps their answer will be the bomb itself.

But all I'm, doing now is speculating so I'll shutup now.

scandium
08-05-06, 08:34 PM
Nothing new, and we must not be concerned anyway, because the French foreign minster said that “in the region there is of course a country such as Iran — a great country, a great people and a great civilization which is respected and which plays a stabilizing role in the region”. Since it is about stabilization only, we should welcome these missiles as tools of peace that will bolster the peace process, no doubt.

I agree. :up:

Yahoshua
08-05-06, 09:05 PM
Well, maybe my babbling wasn't far off after all.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060805/ap_on_re_eu/russia_us_sanctions

scandium
08-05-06, 09:22 PM
I wonder how long until Russia and other countries get fed up with the hypocracy of this American government and begin to undermine the U.S. economy in retaliation. I mean, c'mon the U.S. is selling weapons to the oppressive theocratic monarchy of Saudi Arabia, the military dictatorship of Pakistan, and nuclear secrets to India in violation of its own Non Proliferation treaty committments, and it is crying foul because Russia sells conventional weapons to democratic Venezuela? Jeezus gimme a break.

MOSCOW - Russia's state-controlled arms trader and top aircraft maker criticized Washington Saturday for imposing sanctions on them over dealings with
Iran. The defense ministry said the move reflected U.S. annoyance at arms sales to Venezuela.
The Uniter-in-Chief is hard at it, hard at uniting the rest of the world against the U.S. one country at a time. And now they think they can pick on Russia, the lunatics in charge are losing their minds.

This is the funniest part of the article right at the end:

Along with the two Russian companies, the Bush administration also imposed sanctions against two businesses from India, two from North Korea and one from Cuba.
What I find funny about that is not that the US lumps India in with NK and Korea, but that it sanctions them with the right hand while openly feeding them nuclear technology with the left. Is Bush back on the bottle?

TteFAboB
08-06-06, 04:27 AM
Italiani di Itįlia e del mondo: abbiamo otto millioni di baionette; nessuno ci fermerą, la vittoria č nostra.

waste gate
08-06-06, 07:27 AM
Italiani di Itįlia e del mondo: abbiamo otto millioni di baionette; nessuno ci fermerą, la vittoria č nostra.

Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini?

STEED
08-06-06, 02:23 PM
Any comment?

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1154525807791&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull (http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1154525807791&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull)

Nothing new in that at all.

tycho102
08-06-06, 03:02 PM
The scary part is the Iranian ablity to supply known terrorists. If they get the bomb no one is safe.

That's the point.

And they'll give that bomb to some "non-state" organization, and no one has to take the "blame" for whatever they do with it. Wasn't my fault! I don't know them!

waste gate
08-06-06, 04:45 PM
tycho102

I'm glad you see the big picture in respect to Iran. Unfortunately others just seem to want to blame the messenger.