PDA

View Full Version : Who would you take on your next misson?

Venatore
06-30-06, 10:48 PM
If you where the captain of a U-Boat, and you had a spare bunk for your next mission who would you take? and by the way BDU has ordered you to take one of them. Your mission is to last 5 weeks. Stormy weather forecast for most of the trip. Your crew are not very happy about the 5 choices by the way. And what's your reason for taking them?

1. Interpreter - never been to sea;
2. Reporter with camera - never been to sea;
3. Intelligence Officer - never been to sea;
4. Doctor (not a medic) - never been to sea;
5. Meteorologist - has 1 U-Boat mission under his belt;

The choice is yours!

Drebbel
07-01-06, 12:08 AM
1 bunk ? ok !

I would take the Interpreter, Intelligence Officer, Doctor and the Meteorologist. 6 hrs sleep a day is enough !

Of course I do not need any paparazzi on my ship ! :arrgh!:

STEED
07-01-06, 04:18 AM
Of course I do not need any paparazzi on my ship ! :arrgh!:

:lol: :lol:

Venatore
07-01-06, 04:56 AM
very good;)

stabiz
07-01-06, 06:00 AM
I would take the reporter with camera, attach a balloon to his camera, and fire him out of tube one while he hits the clicker. All sub-comanders would want to see how that view looks like.

And the camera floats.

HunterICX
07-01-06, 06:11 AM
I would take an Reporter that has been writing negative stuff about U-boats

and I would let him take an Sh!t in his own pants by scaring the **** out of him, by going through the Pass of Gibraltar:yep:

tbarak
07-01-06, 08:58 AM
Hmmm, none of the above. If I were a respected Kaleun and got to take someone on my boat, I'd take a couple of pretty nurses who have, how shall we say, a morally flexible attitude.

Oh, oh, torpedo running hot, straight and true!!!

Drebbel
07-01-06, 09:30 AM
Hmmm, none of the above. If I were a respected Kaleun and got to take someone on my boat, I'd take a couple of pretty nurses who have, how shall we say, a morally flexible attitude.

Shame on you. ALL nurses are needed to take care of our brave wounded men at the front and at home. They needed to support the war effort, NOT to give you a good time when doing some sunny sailing in the Caribbean !

Onkel Neal
07-01-06, 09:52 AM
Drebbel's right, what were you thinking? :x This is a war, you cannot abuse medical staff like that when men are dying.

I'm thinking of voting to take a reporter but I have a question, is she blonde, brunette, or a redhead? ;)

Highbury
07-01-06, 10:14 AM

Shame on you. ALL nurses are needed to take care of our brave wounded men at the front and at home. They needed to support the war effort, NOT to give you a good time when doing some sunny sailing in the Caribbean !

Ok, I'll just bring the cute ones that failed nurses training... that ok? ;)

07-01-06, 10:26 AM
I would take my cat!
I dunno about WW2, but during WW1 crew had brought some pets on patrols.

Carotio
07-01-06, 11:59 AM
I would take my cat!
I dunno about WW2, but during WW1 crew had brought some pets on patrols.

Hmm... I have aquarium, should I bring my fish then? :gulp: :lol:

theluckyone17
07-01-06, 10:32 PM
I'd go with an interpreter, actually. Female, of course. I've got a weakness for accents. ;)

Hartmann
07-02-06, 12:29 AM
The most useful.. doctor or metereologist

the doctor can take care of my crew during the patrol :yep: and is good for the
crew performance

and the meterologist can make weather reports in the boat patrol zone, very useful for the bdu and other boats :up:

Sailor Steve
07-02-06, 03:16 PM
I would take whoever they assigned me to; in real life they don't give you a choice.

Alyebard
07-04-06, 05:19 AM
The meterologist, She can tell me, when this f**ked storm finish :up:

Petsman
07-04-06, 07:57 AM
A female intelligence officer . She can inform you of many things!;)

The Noob
07-04-06, 11:49 AM
1. Interpreter - never been to sea;
2. Reporter with camera - never been to sea;
3. Intelligence Officer - never been to sea;
4. Doctor (not a medic) - never been to sea;
5. Meteorologist - has 1 U-Boat mission under his belt;

Well, if i would have a Intelligence officer, (s)he could tell me were the Big Convoys are Suspected to be. Or wich big Warships are Currentley in wich ports. Port Raiding is Dangerous, but it Pays off. Especially if the Confusion is so Big that i'm already outta There before anyone realises what Happened.:D Plus a intellicence officer Sure Speaks English. Could be useful while Bording enemy Ships to Sink them. This was done in Early War AFAIK. It would be a Catastroph if i would try that...

Stop ur engine emitiatli! Or ze Ship fill be Sunka! Zond uz ze Razio!:rotfl::rotfl:

I wouldn't Take the Reporter...if the Civilists want to know about Submarines, they can Hear the Propaganda Sh!t from the other Boats. I would disagree if half of the Pics would be Taken out of the Newspaper cos they are "Not Suitable".:stare:

I can't think for what i could use a Doctor. All injurneys that you can get on a Diesel Sub can be Threated by the Medic. Since i don't Have Radiation or such Stuff...

Meteorologist...well, he Can't Change the weather, so, he's Pretty much usless for my Commanding Style.

Interpreter...go back to your Theather.:rotfl:

So, i would take the Intelligence Officer.:up:

blue3golf
07-04-06, 01:01 PM
I'd take the meteorologist not because of the weather but because he has been out on a mission before, the experience is immeasurable.

Khayman
07-04-06, 01:31 PM
The reporter. Like Prien I want the fame and glory, no silent Otto me. Fame would open doors, legs and probably enough free food and drink to sink a battleship.