PDA

View Full Version : F7 Crew ~N~ Damage Management Queston

Grim Reaper
06-30-06, 07:56 AM
U Can Assign ~~>> F7 ~ Crew ~N~ Damage Management <<~~ ~BUT~ Can U ASSIGN The Crew The Way U Want Them To Go To Thier Assigned Station When U Dive The Boot ALL The Time On Different Mission

Can U SAVE It So The Crew ALWAYS Go's To Thier Assigned Station That Will Be The SAME When U Dive The UBoot Again On ALL Mission

This Is So I Do Not Have To Go To F7 Key ~N~ Assign Them Over ~N~ Over Again On Different Mission

Thx U In Advance For Any Help

GD Hunting ~ Because The Grim Reaper Is Just Waiting For U To Make A Mistake

JohnnyBlaze
06-30-06, 08:29 AM
U Can Assign ~~>> F7 ~ Crew ~N~ Damage Management <<~~ ~BUT~ Can U ASSIGN The Crew The Way U Want Them To Go To Thier Assigned Station When U Dive The Boot ALL The Time On Different Mission

Can U SAVE It So The Crew ALWAYS Go's To Thier Assigned Station That Will Be The SAME When U Dive The UBoot Again On ALL Mission

This Is So I Do Not Have To Go To F7 Key ~N~ Assign Them Over ~N~ Over Again On Different Mission

Thx U In Advance For Any Help

GD Hunting ~ Because The Grim Reaper Is Just Waiting For U To Make A Mistake

Is it just me or anyone else find that text hard to read?
Too tired eyes to actually understand what you're saying.. so I'm gonna pass this one.
:ping:

theluckyone17
06-30-06, 08:45 AM
Yeah, capitalizing each word like that tends to annoy experienced web users, 'cause it makes it harder to read. Might wanna change your "U"s to "you"s, too.

Anyway, to answer your question: Nope. I wish there was. I'd love to be able to assign sailors to a specific purpose depending on the circumstances (submerged, surfaced, "battle stations", etc.), but in SH3 you can't. Gotta go manual, assigning each crew member by hand.