PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know about this weather bug?

Kurushio
06-24-06, 06:03 PM
When I did a full re-format and re-install of the game and put back my save games, I found that the weather would always be nice and calm. Yes I don't mind it, but if it's a bug...plus I like the variety. So, anyone else experience it? It only happened once, because all the other times I made sure to finish a carreer before I did a re-install. But tomorrow I'd like to install Windows 98 in a dual O/S config (cos someone finally told me how to do it) and I will have to reinstall SH3 and my saved games.

So...anyone aware of this bug?

Egan
06-24-06, 06:05 PM
Never seen it tbh. I know that there is a bug with the weather not changing after you load from a resave but I haven't heard of this one before. Sure it wasn't just luck of the draw, seeing as it is random?

Kurushio
06-24-06, 06:08 PM
Never seen it tbh. I know that there is a bug with the weather not changing after you load from a resave but I haven't heard of this one before. Sure it wasn't just luck of the draw, seeing as it is random?

Yeah, that's why I was asking. I may have been lucky...though it was really calm all through winter...and I find that's pretty unusual.