PDA

View Full Version : In total there are 105 Captains online

Onkel Neal
05-23-06, 02:31 PM
Did someone mention free beer again?? :ping:

Nippelspanner
05-23-06, 02:37 PM
Did someone mention free beer again?? :ping:

ok i know this will shock 99% of the americans here but... i really dont like, no wait, i hate bear! (me=german) :roll:

could i have a coke@3° pls? thx alot... :rotfl:

Kapitan
05-23-06, 03:08 PM
Vodka a pint of it or better still a case i need to get legless and drown me sorrows.

TLAM Strike
05-23-06, 03:09 PM
It’s obvious that the cloning thread is to blame.

:P

TLAM Strike
05-23-06, 03:10 PM

:P

STEED
05-23-06, 03:10 PM
Vodka a pint of it or better still a case i need to get legless and drown me sorrows.

Pardon did I hear you correctly. :o

Kapitan
05-23-06, 03:11 PM
Very correctly i have only one bottle left, and thats going to last 5 minuets topps.

STEED
05-23-06, 03:18 PM
Very correctly i have only one bottle left, and thats going to last 5 minuets topps.

A WHOLE BOTTLE IN FIVE MINUTES :o :o :o :o :o

Kapitan
05-23-06, 03:31 PM
Yes you can easily drink a bottle in 5 minuets atleast i can i can drink upto 2 litres in a night if i tried, but have to space it out cause you do not know when your drunk or have had enough, it only hits you when you walk outside into the air.

Nippelspanner
05-23-06, 03:33 PM
Yes you can easily drink a bottle in 5 minuets atleast i can i can drink upto 2 litres in a night if i tried, but have to space it out cause you do not know when your drunk or have had enough, it only hits you when you walk outside into the air.

Russians... :roll:

:-j

STEED
05-23-06, 03:42 PM

Kap, you must have a lead lined stomach. :P

Kapitan
05-23-06, 03:52 PM
not realy ive got ill recently and i cant stomach it anymore ive lost alot of wieght, in the last 3 or so weeks ive lost nearly 2 stone cause i havnt been well.

STEED
05-23-06, 03:55 PM
Hey you OK now?

SUBMAN1
05-23-06, 04:03 PM
A beer that only lasts 5 minutes is not a beer worth drinking I tell ya!

My 3 favorite beers in order:

Rochfort #10
Flag Porter
Erdinger Dunkel

-S

PS. Takes me an hour or two to drink a 11 ounce bottle of Rochfort #10

STEED
05-23-06, 04:05 PM
Hey SUBMAN1 how about a beer thread?

Kapitan
05-23-06, 04:07 PM
As for am i ok no im not im ill depressed and what not, so nope not ok here havnt eaten since saturday night either.

SUBMAN1
05-23-06, 04:08 PM
Hey SUBMAN1 how about a beer thread?

I'm all for that! We need a seperate forum for that. Forget the arts and hobbies idea and go with something important!

-S :up: :up: :up:

STEED
05-23-06, 04:09 PM
Kap, see a Doctor and sort out the problem head on.

SUBMAN1
05-23-06, 04:10 PM
As for am i ok no im not im ill depressed and what not, so nope not ok here havnt eaten since saturday night either.

Good plan -> go rent a good comedy!

-S

PS. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling good.

CB..
05-23-06, 04:25 PM

:P :cool: he he! well i got it any way--

Bort
05-23-06, 04:31 PM
ok i know this will shock 99% of the americans here but... i really dont like, no wait, i hate bear! (me=german)
That's too bad because apparently Bears are back in Germany!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5010432.stm
http://www.usask.ca/communications/ocn/03-oct-17/images/grizzly.jpg
( Yes, I know it's just a typo/ mistranslation)

You've got an ardent supporter in Steven Colbert
http://www.shacklereport.com/wp-content/colbertthumb.jpg
"Well yeah, he's afraid of bears, but that's just sensible."

Fish
05-23-06, 04:41 PM

I like to see your liver in a few years. :|\

SUBMAN1
05-23-06, 04:48 PM

I like to see your liver in a few years. :|\

His liver will be fine if he sticks to beer. After analysis of heavy alc consuming countries, studies show that heavy beer and wine drinkers still have healthy livers. I think the problem of getting bad livers seems to come from people that mix. You body tells you that mixing is also not good for you by supplying you with a nice hangover in the morning! Have a hangover and you are probably doing yourself harm.

Drinking bottom fermenting beers like lagers, etc. typically results in a hangover with me so I am convinced that beers like Budweiser or Miller must be very bad for you. Ale's however or any top fermenting beer does not do this to you. You can drink a ton of top fermenting beers and not get a hangover. Go figure.

Just my 2 cents on the logic of Alc consumption.

-S

Polak
05-23-06, 07:26 PM
Vodka is all we slavic people need, the lad will be just fine. :yep:

The Noob
05-24-06, 02:40 PM
i really dont like, no wait, i hate bear! (me=german) :roll:

Me too! :up:

could i have a coke@3° pls? thx alot... :rotfl:

Try Coke+Vodka. Kills you fast. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (Yeah i know, bad joke.)