PDA

View Full Version : SH2 Resupply

Egan
04-30-06, 06:50 AM
I'm trying to answer a question for someone about this but it is a while since I actually played the game so I thought I would consult the salty oracle for it's wisdom. :)

I've already told him about making sure he is playing a verson of the game that has resupply enabled but what I want to know (and what I don't remember,) is this: Is there a key press that activates resupply? I know that you have to get really close and come to a stop but after that I remember it being automatic without the need to press anything.

Am I right or have I been feeding the poor guy a line? He seems to be doing everything else right? He is playing a mission I don't remember called 'Cake walk' which apparently has a resupply ship in it, without luck.

Any help will ensure you go to heaven!

lafeeverted
04-30-06, 10:37 AM
AFAIK, resupply works perfectly well in the STOCK version of the game. It was "broken " in thepatched version and therfore it must be written into the missions for resuiply to work. You must approach the resupply vessel from the rear and pull along side. You must then ,match speed, course and stay within in certain distance or resupply will stop. The process will start automatically if the conditions have been met. Good luck

Egan
04-30-06, 12:04 PM
AFAIK, resupply works perfectly well in the STOCK version of the game. It was "broken " in thepatched version and therfore it must be written into the missions for resuiply to work. You must approach the resupply vessel from the rear and pull along side. You must then ,match speed, course and stay within in certain distance or resupply will stop. The process will start automatically if the conditions have been met. Good luck

Yeah, that is exactly what I told the guy, unfortanately. I don't know what he is doing wrong. Thanks though, I'll pass on what you said.

Vader 1
05-01-06, 05:37 PM
In Atlantik2 we have a resupply mission as part of training and part of the requirement for 100% resupply is having a course LESS thank 10% of resupply ship course(must watch out that you don't run in to it) also when you radio for resupply you need to be in a certain area.