PDA

View Full Version : SH4, whatever you do; do it “right” out of the box, plea

Wulfmann
04-18-06, 09:46 AM
My opinion, but, I would prefer the game come out later correctly than sooner and flawed.

I believe there are enough competent people here that could discretely beta test SH4 so the patches are included in the release or at least reduced considerably.

I do not appreciate being a paying customer and beta tester un-wanting.

Release it fixed. If that is not too much to ask!

Wulfmann

Rosencrantz
04-18-06, 10:20 AM
Can't say that better! :up:

Skybird
04-21-06, 05:35 PM
My opinion, but, I would prefer the game come out later correctly than sooner and flawed.

I believe there are enough competent people here that could discretely beta test SH4 so the patches are included in the release or at least reduced considerably.

I do not appreciate being a paying customer and beta tester un-wanting.

Release it fixed. If that is not too much to ask!

Wulfmann

:rotfl: Funny thread!

Wish for it as much as you want, but it will not happen. :lol:

But I share your sentiments. That's why software buying has become a VERY rare event in my life nowadays :lol:

If they do not need more than two patches, with no issues left, and all that within let's say 4-5 months after release, one has to call that an already reasonably good performance nowadays. If serious issues remain even after one year, and patches appear every 6 months or longer only, then I would rate that as a good opportunity to save my precious money ;)

UBootMann
04-22-06, 10:59 AM
Speaking of game development and I'm really a novice when it comes to how games are developed on any platform, how much longer would we have to have waited for SH3 if it was to be released in a form such as a RUB or GW version? :hmm: