PDA

View Full Version : prisen kommando

neostar
04-06-06, 02:03 AM
a nice feature would be a "prisen komando".
first, you are on the surface and intercept a vessel, you are gonna send them light codes to stop the vessel, if not you gona start to shoot them. after they stopped you and some of your mens are going on the neutral/enemy vessel to identivy if they are enemies or what kind
of stuff they are carrying around. you are going under the deck to check out. if they are enemies, you are gonna blow the ship with dynamite, but you have to go out of the boat in a hurry. there are endless options to do much more great situations.

radio message of the enemy boat, like sos, calling for help, degree of latitude/longitude. then destroying partitial items of the vessel like the radio station before they are able to send help messages.

walking around on your boat would be also great.

i hope they will merge sh 4 into one big game "pacific campaign and the european campaign" because there will be enhancements of everything an i would also play the european game with all new features and improvements.

Rosencrantz
04-06-06, 09:25 AM
Did they took any ship as prize in Pac? US started a not restricted submarine actions 1941, so I think there couldn't be much Prize action on Pac. So, do we need that actually? :hmm: