PDA

View Full Version : No Fatigue for GW Mod...

JCWolf
04-02-06, 06:58 AM
I had this in the midle of a post somewere in the backyard from this forum...

This is a rework of the GW Basic Cfg. and if you use it your crew will
not get Fatig.

No more tierd seeman... :rock:

Download link

http://files.filefront.com/No_Fat7z/;4927573;;/fileinfo.html

HW3
04-02-06, 10:56 AM
Or, you could just use the no fatigue option in SH3 Commander. :yep:

JCWolf
04-02-06, 11:01 AM
Or, you could just use the no fatigue option in SH3 Commander. :yep:

I'm not shore if we can use it , cause it mite creat confliting situations on the game, cause the GW Mod allready haves a sistem based Basic file... :up:

Not shore anyway... :rock:

HW3
04-02-06, 11:05 AM
It works, I've used it with no problems. :yep:

JCWolf
04-02-06, 02:29 PM
It works, I've used it with no problems. :yep:

I am wayting for the next release that i think it will bring compat. with GW Mod, just don't use it now cause it will change the Enemy ships behaivor... AI Sensors i think... :up:

JScones
04-03-06, 04:33 AM
Tsk.Tsk. Wrong on both counts jcwolf. ;)

1. Using SH3Cmdr's "No Fatigue" model will not cause conflicts in GW. In fact, it is actually less likely to cause conflicts because SH3Cmdr only changes the specific fatigue values, not the whole file.

2. SH3Cmdr makes no changes to AI_Sensors.dat, never has. I have no idea where this belief comes from!

JCWolf
04-03-06, 05:32 AM
Tsk.Tsk. Wrong on both counts jcwolf. ;)

1. Using SH3Cmdr's "No Fatigue" model will not cause conflicts in GW. In fact, it is actually less likely to cause conflicts because SH3Cmdr only changes the specific fatigue values, not the whole file.

2. SH3Cmdr makes no changes to AI_Sensors.dat, never has. I have no idea where this belief comes from!

Well i read it in the read me that i now can see it was altered on some small things, but there it goes what i read....

This is the GW Contents Topic

http://www.subsim.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=50012

Where you can read this:

This mod is compatible with JSCones great SH3 Commander program. SH3 Commander at the moment does not include the default 8 hour crew fatigue model as presented in GW. Simply leave the fatigue model choice in SH3 Commander un-checked to use the GW default fatigue mod. Also, in order to maintain the integrity of the destroyer aggression modifications it is recommended to leave or set "Lost contact time" to 15 minutes in SH3 Commander.

And on the read me that camed with mi download was this:

This mod is largely compatible with JSCones great SH3 Commander program. However, it is my understanding that SH3 Commander alters the .Sim cfg file which plays a part in the GW enemy ship AI aggression modification, which would also possibly revert the "waves attenuation factor" back to stock values.

This is what i'm basing misellf when i said that on the previouse post. :up:

Ãnd mainelly i don't use it with this mod , cause i used it with every mod JSC, is just because this litlle detaille :

However, it is my understanding that SH3 Commander alters the .Sim cfg file which plays a part in the GW enemy ship AI aggression modification,

Just this brother... i do bellieve that maybe it was changed or fixed during this days and i didn't know...
But this was what i«ve reed... :rock: :up:

JScones
04-03-06, 05:53 AM
The first para you've quoted does not state that using the no fatigue model will cause conflicts. It simply says that to use the GW fatigue model you need to deselect any fatigue models in SH3Cmdr.

The second para is wrong. I've raised it in one or two of the many plethora of Grey Wolves threads. I believe that Kpt Lehmann has now corrected the misunderstanding, or at least I hope so!

If it helps reduce the number of PMs and emails I get asking to make SH3Cmdr compatible with GW...There is no known conflict with running SH3Cmdr and GW together.

JCWolf
04-03-06, 06:29 AM
Cool cause this way, i can just quit, on wayting for the next version and play using SH3 Commander as i allways did... :up:

Sorry about this all stuff, but i was just a litlle confused on the FX
that using it could add to the game play...

Anyway that above was just to show you that i was not quoting or bringing subjects that i didn't read documents about it first...

JScones
04-03-06, 06:35 AM
Yes, you're not alone. That one sentence has caused quite an influx of email and PMs from users all thinking the same thing as you!

Anyway, I'm hoping to release SH3Cmdr 2.5 sometime this weekend...

JCWolf
04-03-06, 06:38 AM
Yes, you're not alone. That one sentence has caused quite an influx of email and PMs from users all thinking the same thing as you!

Anyway, I'm hoping to release SH3Cmdr 2.5 sometime this weekend...

Cool, to cool, i allways used it, cause really even in the Crew management it's a huge improvement on the stck crew manag. :rock: :up: